Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

It's awesome game, but I honestly wish you could stretch the map a bit, I feel extremely cramped all the time on the worldmap, unless that is what you were going for.

Ability to enlist bandit troops, you must pay out of the ass hole though.

Better garrison recruitment.

Paying 500 for 5 levy troops which could or could not be absolute **** (villeins....) is not very good, even if they are free afterwards, it's a little too much.  I would say, maybe keep it as it is, but increase the speed at which they are recruited.

Other than that... so far so good.  Awesome game man.

You adjust the nobility start more, making it so you can join other families and also some stronger than starting at a village as a option. I like the start on this even as a noble is more difficult than it is on native. Also you should make it so lords can recruit kingdom soldiers from other lords towns(if they're from the same kingdom of course).

I have a suggestion about the process of getting levies:

Due to what many people have said about some nations being agricultural based, maybe there should be a planting/harvesting time? Basically it would be a period of time (3-5 weeks, anything longer would probably make raising levies extremely annoying) where you would get a below average amount of peasant forces from villages (It should vary from 10-20%), as they are needed for planting/harvesting (obviously). Large towns wouldn't be affected as they are not farmers, however during harvesting season their prosperity would increase on a whole due to a surplus of supplies and food . I don't have the mod itself, I only know from what the description says and from you guys have said on the forums. I also have no experience with modding, so I have no idea if this is feasible or not. That's all.

Confuzzled said:
I have a suggestion about the process of getting levies:

Due to what many people have said about some nations being agricultural based, maybe there should be a planting/harvesting time? Basically it would be a period of time (3-5 weeks, anything longer would probably make raising levies extremely annoying) where you would get a below average amount of peasant forces from villages (It should vary from 10-20%), as they are needed for planting/harvesting (obviously). Large towns wouldn't be affected as they are not farmers, however during harvesting season their prosperity would increase on a whole due to a surplus of supplies and food . I don't have the mod itself, I only know from what the description says and from you guys have said on the forums. I also have no experience with modding, so I have no idea if this is feasible or not. That's all.

just adding any thing that would make it even more realistic would be cool

Martyrdom of St. Thomas of Canterbury
attachment.php

Murder of Thomas Becket, Wall Painting in the Church of Saints Giovanni & Paolo, Spoleto, Italy, late 12th-century
Murder of Thomas Becket on the font in Lyngsjo Church, Scania, southern Sweden, late 12th century
Murder of Thomas Becket, BL Harley 5102, England, last quarter of the 12th century
The Murder of Thomas Becket, Wall Painting in Santa Maria de Terrassa, Catalonia, Spain, c1180-1200
Martyrdom of St. Thomas Becket of Canterbury, Chronica Majora by Matthew Paris, ca. 1240–53
Martyrdom of St. Thomas Becket of Canterbury, Carrow Psalter, c.1250
The Martyrdom of Thomas Becket, Fresco in the Museo Diocesano from Palazzo dei Trecento, Treviso, Veneto, Italy, c.1260

Druzhina
Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

I would like to suggest that the cost of mercenaries go down considerably and the amount you can purchase go up because it is considerably hard to start out on this game im a noble but all i got was a town so i cant get a retinue (if thats the correct word) I would also reccomend that you make new units that can be mercenaries. Thanks for reading hope u take the suggestions  :grin:

i think there should be canons for the almohad caliphate and can only be summoned at castles at very high cost to make the game balanced the almohads should be very strong to fight and there should be an option to change your troops weapons and armor with desired ones

Maybe add some dragons for them as well? Do you know the mod starts 1184? What cannons do you think were in use at that time? If you are talking about trebuchets  and catapults - well there is no way till now to get them working in Warband. And by the way this mod is on a halt, or even worse.

Back
Top Bottom