Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I think, that Ułans should be able to use their mausers while mounted. If you decide that I'm wrong, then make sure, that it's impossible to use other (captured) rifles too, because it is possible to use them. (Even Panzersheck!)

elorian said:
didnt you write EXACTLY the same in the forum of finalnd at ww2?

im just sayin', because i also write there that i want tracer ammo, and you......

ahh... just stop it elo, youre drunk

Um...so he isn't allowed to want the same things in two mods?

Also, I believe bullet drop is way too high. One more thing, M&B makes it so that your accuracy decreases by a LOT when you shoot while moving.  This just isn't very realistic with rifles and SMGs. There should be just a little accuracy decrease. You shouldn't have to stand completely still to be able to hit someone right in front of you

There is no bullet drop. When I snipe from opposite edge of the map, i aim about 5 pixels (almost invisible difference) above the head, and with the best sniper rifles, I always get a kill. Maybe there is a little drop with SMG or pistol, but you never use them to shoot from 300 metres, right?

Add more of the common German tanks like pz3 or 4 tigers weren't that common same with pz2/1 besides the polish part of the game but ya

Tanks have difrent levels. For example:
panzer 1 have lv1
pz2, ft17 and t60 have lv 2
pz35(t)(no mesh for now so it is looking as pz2 but have beter stats) and 7TP have lv 3
t34 lv4
t34/85 and tiger lv5

In future eatch side will have all levels filled with tanks and Tiger will be moved to lv6(propably against IS1 orIS2). difrent tanks levels are assigned to difrent maps and are added theare on spawn. When Polish (and maby some else faction from begining of WW2) will be on map max level of tanks will be 3. I hope explained how it works. Ass soon as I'll have new tanks I'll fill the gasps.

Maybe idk if this had been suggested before but a event maybe to kick the mod up a little bit after the next patch?

Wounds are an excellent thing, but we with  Pazanius ( Kapellan) have suggestion: to forbid injured to spin,i think you should  add death from the loss of blood. It is also needed to throw out a weapon injured on earth ( animation of hands looks not nicely.).

NightHawkreal said:
Wounds are an excellent thing, but we with  Pazanius ( Kapellan) have suggestion: to forbid injured to spin,i think you should  add death from the loss of blood. It is also needed to throw out a weapon injured on earth ( animation of hands looks not nicely.).

I agree with the bleeding thing, should be like -5% health every 20 seconds

Another suggestion on injured - at presence of grenade, possibility to blow up itself. 1) End to the "torments" 2) Surprise for enemies.

Since I saw a new bunker - an idea appeared about a flame-thrower.

And yet, I have a question to the author, as succeeded to "mark" dead bodies for a revival, in fact dead body is simply texture, but not Scene prop.

Get rid of the things that say killed some one at the side of the screen and the red mark on some ones name so the pretending to be dead thing is a lot more effective me and a friend where playing last night and we perfected droping down just before the built hit but knew we didnt die cuse of that

In new version you will have chance to fall down criticaly injured and only medic will be able to heal you. What it means? That other people would think that you are injured and ignore you. And while fighting bigger battles you will have more posiblietes to make fool of yours enemy.

People would kill you to not to be revived.Not ignore you.So playing injured is probably not a good way to survive.

Anyway the critical injury falling thing is a good idea.

Soooo...What's the release date?

Mat Berserker said:
In new version you will have chance to fall down criticaly injured and only medic will be able to heal you. What it means? That other people would think that you are injured and ignore you. And while fighting bigger battles you will have more posiblietes to make fool of yours enemy.

Wait, what? This already is implemented.  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom