Suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Anything that, in your opinion, is wrong and needs to be changed? Are the rules wrong, the server settings, the tournament system? Place your suggestions here.

I think perhaps we should edit the village, and other maps, with barriers, so that people can not trickjump!  That way there's not arguments about it. 

Arch3r said:
Anything that, in your opinion, is wrong and needs to be changed? Are the rules wrong, the server settings, the tournament system? Place your suggestions here.

The Americans need to be banned. They are too good.

ejnomad07 said:
Arch3r said:

Pfff, how come? They took months to just make up the team.

Really man, you need to say that? Is the sky blue? Does grass grow? Are Americans lazy? Just look at WWI and WWII - we simply cleaned up the mess you Euros made. :cool:

longbow93 said:
ejnomad07 said:
Arch3r said:

Hey, it's hard to pick a team when you have 300 elite players and you need to narrow it down.

ejnomad07 said:
longbow93 said:
ejnomad07 said:
Arch3r said:

Hey, it's hard to pick a team when you have 300 elite players and you need to narrow it down.
Pfff, I bet ten euros that a euro team will win.

longbow93 said:
ejnomad07 said:
longbow93 said:
ejnomad07 said:
Arch3r said:

Pfff, We don't make bets in that pansy money.

ejnomad07 said:
longbow93 said:
ejnomad07 said:
longbow93 said:
ejnomad07 said:
Arch3r said:

Pansy money thats worth 1.5 more than your pansy money?
:mrgreen:

ejnomad07 said:
longbow93 said:
ejnomad07 said:
longbow93 said:
ejnomad07 said:
Arch3r said:

Lol, then I bet 20 $ that a euro team will win.

COGlory said:
I bet Arch3r's going to be slightly annoyed when he sees the Warmongering in the Suggestion thread.  :razz:
Nah, we were suggesting to add a bet system for the matches! :grin:

I think the inicial spawn time should be doubled. I atleast am having trouble with the first spwan on any map.

Vod said:
I think the inicial spawn time should be doubled. I atleast am having trouble with the first spwan on any map.

Ah yes spawn time can be an issue. Currently it's 30 sec, maybe get it to 40 or double it would be nice.

Yeah, for sure.  There's no reason to rush spawning in a competitive match.  The team may want to discuss loadouts and whatnot.

If we do use a mod, somebody needs to look into a way to restrict the camera view for dead players but not spectators.

Also, I'm not a big fan of MotF in competitive play.  If kept in, it should at least always spawn in the same spot, known to each team.

Back
Top Bottom