Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Tripida said:
You will lose some faction points in freeing enemies during prison breaks, not your own prisoners.
Ah, interesting.  I had assumed that freeing enemies (especially an enemy king) from anywhere would cause my vassals concern.  But if that's not the case, then I guess it's not such a big deal.

Ash Plissken said:
Tripida said:
You will lose some faction points in freeing enemies during prison breaks, not your own prisoners.
Ah, interesting.  I had assumed that freeing enemies (especially an enemy king) from anywhere would cause my vassals concern.  But if that's not the case, then I guess it's not such a big deal.

"... They will not tell You what to do with Your own prisoners..."

I would have loved seeing something like the mayor from WF&S with all his upgrade options added to the mod. More ways to expand and improve your fief would have really made the game and mod even more enjoyable for me (even though it's already great :grin:). For instance adding a training field to your castle, improving the rate of troop training as an example.

Maybe you should add a clergy, this is diplomacy and the church was really important in the medievel times, why not in warband too?
Also you should add that you can become a important person other than a lord or merc, become a guildmaster or village elder or just protecter which gives some perks, Cruel lords, lead revolts, fun on the bun if you ask me, stuff like that.

Hello guys, I am a new member using this mod. It is awsome, it really adds life to the game, but after I have installed this mod, my party has a huge map speed, even with around 100 men under my command I have over 6.0-6.5 speed during the daytime. Indeed I have a companion with 7 path-finding but still it seems too much if you make the math with 3% speed increase for each point. It's kind of annoying being the fastest on the map, seems too easy to escape or to catch somebody.
Is this a bug or it is how it is supposed to be. Can somebody illuminate me with this matter?

Thank you!

adrianholobut said:
Hello guys, I am a new member using this mod. It is awsome, it really adds life to the game, but after I have installed this mod, my party has a huge map speed, even with around 100 men under my command I have over 6.0-6.5 speed during the daytime. Indeed I have a companion with 7 path-finding but still it seems too much if you make the math with 3% speed increase for each point. It's kind of annoying being the fastest on the map, seems too easy to escape or to catch somebody.
Is this a bug or it is how it is supposed to be. Can somebody illuminate me with this matter?

Thank you!

No prob! delete all cav, and units better than recruit, be sure that companions and you have no horse and minimal athletics+path finding, wear a lot of heavy trade goods, have party at max size, and you will not complain about being fast anymore!

@Edit
Also keep morale around at 30 so they will march slowly as possible without desertoion.

Thanks Tripida, your solution might work, but I was expecting that this could be changed somewhere in the games settings, or editing some code. So the player doesn't have to keep track of all those stuff. Can this be done this way?

Ok, just noticed this suggestions thread, so I'll repost this here:

Would it be possible to add a feature that would allow you to commission armorers or weaponsmiths to make specific items for you?

I have all this money and I want to buy myself a Champion Sarranid Warhorse but I can never find any, nor a Champion Charger which I would settle for if I found it.  Also, I'm looking for Balanced War Cleavers and large bags of steel bolts for my companions and Lordly quality armor for us all.

But I have a kingdom to run and defend and I can't be running around all Calradia hoping to find this stuff.  It would be so much simpler to just specify what I want and order it.

EDIT: Obviously I would commission a horse breeder for the horse, not a smith...

I have a suggestion

when/if you get captured by an enemy lord and you are put in prison/being dragged along with the lord
it is possable to escape mannually instead of just waiting.

you could make it so you have to kill the guard with your bare hands/a crappy sword lying on the ground
then you have to find your stuff and fight your way out

maby there can be different amounts of guards depending on the number of people in the lords party

e.g  10-20 men = 1 guard    20-50 men = 2 ect.

If you have a lord who has no fief, his relationship to you eventually goes to -100, which seems silly. You can burn rape and pillage the country-side, destroy an enemy lord's army over and over yet still never reach such horrible low relationship as you can with your own supposed subject.

Suggest either this mechanic cap at a certain value like -20 or the lord simply leaves your service at this point.

Also, if you are not married before you become a king, it becomes utterly impossible to get married once you have a kingdom. All you ever get is "as soon as we can all gather together for the feast," which never happens. You would think the king could have a bit of say-so in the wedding arrangement.

I have not been on for a long time, Busy with other things but I do hope I can suggest an Idea on here.

I would like the wife as a companion (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,171729.0.html)
and Combat Abilities (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62230.0.html)

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
Something I think would be really cool is to create your own trade caravans. It would be similar to the patrols you can create with your constable.  You talk to your Chamberlain and ask him to create a caravan.  Using a series of ticker boxes you select the merchandise you want to purchase and sell at the prices you want ie. Buy Iron: below 150, sell Iron above 200.  Then program the cities you want your caravan to travel too and give the caravan enough seed money to make these purchases. Every time the caravan completes a circuit from the starting town to all selected towns and back again, the caravan will deposit its profits into the treasury. 

A status report of purchases sales, and a casualty report will be given and you will have a choice whether to hold the caravan at that town until you can assign new troops or just keep sending it out. 

The cost of the caravan will be the weekly wages of the guards, and 500$ denars for the caravan master.  And you will have to choose how much money you want to give the CM for purchases. 

You can make the caravan as big as you want but it will eat into your profits. Caravans can be attacked by bandits and enemy kingdoms just like any other caravan.

If you decide you want to disband a caravan you will have to empty the inventory and then take all the troops back.

Doing this adds a layer to the game but also frees up the player from the constant buying and selling which often ends up like a merry go round you just can get off.  There's always some merchandise in your inventory you need to sell and by the time you've sold it you've found some deals on other goods that you need to sell somewhere else.
I really like this idea about caravans. I hope that this will be implemented in the next version.
Also, it would be nice that you have a specal caravans wich you can order to buy a raw materials in other centers for a productive lands in towns.

I will write more sug soon.

Cookie Muncher said:
As a vassal you should be able to convince the lord to sue for peace.

+1 here , Don't you just hate when you do everything in your power to protect the realm but you are at war with 4 factions and the King doesn't want to make peace with anyone ?

Don't think this has been mentioned before...

It could be nice to have the option to select the recruits you want from a village , For instance if you have a relationship of about 20+ with a specific village it gives you an option to pick the troop type from a list at a Certain price offcoarse. Example, you visit a Rhodok village that you have a high relation with and meet the guild master , you ask to recruit troops you get an option like.

Village Elder : What type of men are you looking for ?

Option 1: Rhodok Seargant (80d)
Option 2: Rhodok Sharpshooter (80d)
Option 3: Rhodok Veteran Spearman (60d)
Option 4: Rhodok Veteran Crossbowman (60d)
Option 5: Rhodok Trained Spearman (40d)
Option 6: Rhodok Trained Crossbowman (40d)
Option 7: Rhodok Spearman (20d)
Option 8: Rhodok Crossbowman (20d)
Option 9: Rhodok Recruit (10d)

And so on for all the other factions as well.

Errrr ... I know this doesn't belong to this thread, but as the "bug reports" thread is closed I just want to ask if anyone still cares about the bug report ticket system which the thread refers to. The last tickets shown there are from 2011 ...

Back
Top Bottom