Suggestions to Solve Mirror Matchups (Colour)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sometimes when im playing captain or skrimish it can be very hard to tell who is on who's team if its like Aserai vs Aserai. So im suggesting you add a option that lets you edit the colour of the enemy team if its a mirror. For example if its Aserai vs Aserai you could have a option in your settings that makes there cloth Pink, Red or Blue instead of a slightly different brown.

This was also a very highly requested feature on the Captains League top 10 most requested features and fixes. Not sure what the hold up is regarding this particular suggestion as it seems like a really easy fix that shouldnt take the devs too long to implement. Perhaps @AVRC or @NIN3 could give us some insight as to whether or not this request can be fulfilled to improve QOL?

Not sure what the hold up is regarding this particular suggestion as it seems like a really easy fix that shouldnt take the devs too long to implement.

It took them like 5 months to remove crush on 2h, it took them endless nagging for the simple autorun suggestion which was a quality of life improvement that literally took 1 line of code to implement and didn't disturb the game in any way.

And you're asking them to change colors? Wow. Get in line with the rest of the suggestions

Please respect Taleworlds game conception. Same colours shall provide a civil war feeling.

Additional the game is in its alpha, closed beta,open beta, early acces should have been released 5 months ago

...well the game just released 1,5 years ago. Demanding such a suggestion already is kinda rude.

What do you want next? Having proper spawn points? How dare you.

You have to be patient and trust TWs decisions.

This was also a very highly requested feature on the Captains League top 10 most requested features and fixes. Not sure what the hold up is regarding this particular suggestion as it seems like a really easy fix that shouldnt take the devs too long to implement. Perhaps @AVRC or @NIN3 could give us some insight as to whether or not this request can be fulfilled to improve QOL?
I don't think it will be more than 10 min (maybe 30 if you are very picky).

In mpcultures---> copy colour code ----> go here----> insert color code-----> select a darker shade colour for good identification and distinction ----> replace.

OH8M1.jpg

Easy example

*Do this with the rest of the factions.
giphy.gif

In mpcultures---> copy colour code ----> go here----> insert color code-----> select a darker shade colour for good identification and distinction ----> replace.

OH8M1.jpg

Easy example

giphy.gif
text file edits are about a month each, take times six to do it for each faction, add about 2 months for a refactor and a month or two on beta servers for a rough estimate.

OH8M1.jpg

Easy example

giphy.gif
Link this to AVRC, this kinda stuff could save them months of developing time. The work is almost already done for them.

OH8M1.jpg

Easy example

giphy.gif
If it's actually this easy i'm even more shocked as to why it's not already implemented, I like to give TW the benefit of the doubt as I believe on a whole they are trying the best they can, but this is... disheartening to say the least. I guess the argument could be made that its not a top priority, but then I argue back, why did they ask us to make a top 10 list of most requested features and fixes if those requests aren't considered priorities? This is a simple QoL fix that changes nothing about game design...just...why?

If it's actually this easy i'm even more shocked as to why it's not already implemented, I like to give TW the benefit of the doubt as I believe on a whole they are trying the best they can, but this is... disheartening to say the least. I guess the argument could be made that its not a top priority, but then I argue back, why did they ask us to make a top 10 list of most requested features and fixes if those requests aren't considered priorities? This is a simple QoL fix that changes nothing about game design...just...why?

Although "at first glance" it may seem that it can be fixed, maybe we (I) are being frivolous with this issue (you know how I like to joke :lol: ). F.e. we know that Taleworlds is holding back the banners in mission because they are dependent on "some" WIP mechanic (which we don't know much about).

Maybe with this colour thing it's the same situation... who knows? However, if this is the case, I wonder... what prevents Taleworlds from modifying the hex codes "temporarily" to somehow alleviate this long-standing problem by means of a band-aid fix and eventually implement the supposed complete feature?

It would be really helpful. I still fail to discern teammates and enemies with similiar color scheme in mirrors if I don't see the icon above their head.

I have shot friendly cav behind me because there is no way to tell if they are friends or foe. Some actual color difference would help...

Back
Top Bottom