Suggestions & Solutions

Users who are viewing this thread

can some one please help when i take over a fort or town and i recruit the other staaf members when i try to got back on to the castle to get the staff members to appear it crashes and i have to start warband agian any ideas

thank you

We are working on that bug at the moment. It is a real nasty one.
Until the next update you should only recruit the constable. chancelors and chamberlains are broken right now.

Greetings

A lot more bandits and quest menus. I've spent like 70% of the game just building up markets, trade, and enterprises. I wish I could have some bandits come after me knowing I have precious cargo. I'd like the ability to fight more. I know I could just war against nations, and maybe become a mercenary band, but I wish I spent more of the game fighting. There really are no Sea raider type bandit enemies that are harder than the rest. There is pretty much no difference between highwaymen and indian raiders.

Quest menus, please. If you aren't adding the ability for cattle to follow you, don't give me the cattle quest, let me turn it down, and not have another one that's actually fun and non frustrating to do. Quest menus also let you see how many problems a city has, so you can deal with them. Savannah and Charleston in my game are poor as ****. I would love to help them get back on their feet, but they're quests are usually really boring. Please let me edit how many troops one can have per leadership.

Also, keep fixing custom commander and things like the minimap and health bars.

Edit: This is a quest menu.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Doodedoo/screenshot/541797441579386697/?tab=public

Modify message
Report to moderator 

eehhh, sorry.
Just finished this
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,221565.msg5343403.html#msg5343403

...and then saw your posts, folks... :cry:

I think I made my humble point though... :oops:

Gabby

Voltaere said:
A lot more bandits and quest menus. I've spent like 70% of the game just building up markets, trade, and enterprises. I wish I could have some bandits come after me knowing I have precious cargo. I'd like the ability to fight more. I know I could just war against nations, and maybe become a mercenary band, but I wish I spent more of the game fighting. There really are no Sea raider type bandit enemies that are harder than the rest. There is pretty much no difference between highwaymen and indian raiders.

I think the sheer massiveness of the map and the multitude of faction parties causes this issue. Fighting deserters is a wee bit more challenging, particular if they are turncoat Lobsters, but that doesn't compare to Sea Raiders and deserter parties are few and far between.

Voltaere said:
Quest menus, please. If you aren't adding the ability for cattle to follow you, don't give me the cattle quest, let me turn it down, and not have another one that's actually fun and non frustrating to do. Quest menus also let you see how many problems a city has, so you can deal with them. Savannah and Charleston in my game are poor as ****. I would love to help them get back on their feet, but they're quests are usually really boring. Please let me edit how many troops one can have per leadership.

Very cool idea!

Cheers, Meg

Hecate said:
I want to post pics, but I first need help. I want to make my own faction but what should it be

I went through these Ideas New France fraction, Trade republic

im open to ideas plz help and thank you for time

Kiah911 said:
I can't find a thread for "1776 Old America" (EDit by Gabrilduro: WHAT S THAT??!! ...is either 1776 American Revolution or 1860s Old America! Pls watch what you guys write carefully, at least....ppl are  not here to babysit ... :roll: )
I was wondering if there were any bug fixes or new releases because the version I have now is 1.0 and it is full of bugs and such :smile: if anyone has a link or anything it would be greatly appreciated :grin:

These  posts were in the wrong topic, pls post things in existing topics
Thx
Gab

Hi guys here is a little suggestion i would love you guys to consider.
In the american revolution there was a lot of Puertoricans, Cubans and mexicans who fought against the british.
I would love to see my country (Puerto Rico) in one of this epic mods (maybe put them all in a militia group or something) since we have helped the americans in almost all the wars they have been in.
Completely out of topic but there was an Puertorican only regiment who fought for the americans and is still in service (just now a defense force) the 65th Infantry Regiment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/65th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)  :grin:
Another link so you can see the magnificient and bloody history of my great country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Puerto_Rico

awesome_noobie said:
Hi guys here is a little suggestion i would love you guys to consider.
In the american revolution there was a lot of Puertoricans, Cubans and mexicans who fought against the british.
I would love to see my country (Puerto Rico) in one of this epic mods (maybe put them all in a militia group or something) since we have helped the americans in almost all the wars they have been in.
Completely out of topic but there was an Puertorican only regiment who fought for the americans and is still in service (just now a defense force) the 65th Infantry Regiment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/65th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)  :grin:
Another link so you can see the magnificient and bloody history of my great country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Puerto_Rico

Thats because Puerto Rico was part of the Spanish Empire.. They are in the mod... as the Spanish.

Puerto Rico is Puertoricans aren't where like the unsung heros like other carbbean islands who also participated and gave there lifes... But just putting it out there.
Anyways epic mod

I have a suggestion, when I played Peloponessian War, when you reach the sea, you will automatically  have a boat. This can be good with the mod to do a invasion o the islands  :razz:

I see what you mean. It can be good to do an invasion or to reach islands.
But at the moment I cannot change that issue as well. Too many things on too many mods, see?
So just dwld some or all of my Mods and have fun with what you have.
And if you will like them, sign in as Supporter and soon you will play the new updates.

I think this is the best suggestion that can be given to newcomers.  :wink:

Gab 

ciao gab! I'm a fan of you and I really appeciate your fantastic mods 1777 and 1755 and soon I will try even 1860. even if  I'm not testing anyone of these systematically I' ve been thinking upon some things, maybe i could help you doing some testing you know...i'm not so busy today :wink: and of course i'm italian so i could talk to you avoiding grammar mistakes XD i wondered yesterday when i saw the thread on AC3 why not to include some nice stuff... like a Connor suit!!!! understand me, not copied by AC3 of course but that's the idea... a kind of american or english uniforms but crappy or dirty, something like taken from soldiers' corpses after a battle... imagine how scary or cool indians could be! and why not to add some capes and replace those horrible hide boots with something not so medieval?
the problems I've seen in version 1.5 are tournaments arena for the usa and for england, there are no landing for caribbean isles, merchant ships stay stuck in philadelphia and in almost every harbour of the east cost, elegant suit for pirates doesn't convince me(too big!) and jolly roger is all white. is it possible to introduce a free lancer system?
sorry for my english maybe i can explain myself through pm.
call me if you need some tests

another question XD di dove sei? ma vivi in italia? per parlare tanto bene l'inglese sicuramente te ne sarai andato. complimentoni ancora per il tuo ottimo lavoro le altre mod te fanno una pippa

I think Gab should do a WWII mod for SINGLEPLAYER, there are already a WWII Mod, but it's in China (WTF), and there are a singleplayer mod too, but  it's dead. There are the Finland At War, but for multiplayer, there are the Festung Beslau, it's for multiplayer, they said they will do a version for singleplayer, but i don't hope too much from this, if WWII China Battlefield Singleplayer mod died, this Festung Beslau have great chances to die too. So, why i am asking to Gab?? Because he di 1755 Old Frontier for... SINGLEPLAYER!! He did 1776 American Revolution for... SINGLEPLAYER!!! He did 1860's Old America for... Singleplayer. If Gab will do a WWII Mod, this really, really will better than the others ;P( YOU KNOW, GAB's ideas). I know he is doing a hard work,well , I am only hope he can do this.

Well, he currently works on 3 mods at the same time! And he has hardly time left for his family already. It would need a miracle to give him time to develop a new mod (and also a completely different one from his previous 3), maintain it and present it on the forums (which includes answering lots of people, advertising with sigs, screenshots et cetera, and generally tell people about all developments/news), keeping contact with testers, updating it and seeking for/solving bugs, and a lot more!

I don't think it's a bad idea, but for Gabrilduro it must be impossible to make another mod, of a completely different era.

djogloc02 said:
I think Gab should do a WWII mod for SINGLEPLAYER, there are already a WWII Mod, but it's in China (WTF), and there are a singleplayer mod too, but  it's dead. There are the Finland At War, but for multiplayer, there are the Festung Beslau, it's for multiplayer, they said they will do a version for singleplayer, but i don't hope too much from this, if WWII China Battlefield Singleplayer mod died, this Festung Beslau have great chances to die too. So, why i am asking to Gab?? Because he di 1755 Old Frontier for... SINGLEPLAYER!! He did 1776 American Revolution for... SINGLEPLAYER!!! He did 1860's Old America for... Singleplayer. If Gab will do a WWII Mod, this really, really will better than the others ;P( YOU KNOW, GAB's ideas). I know he is doing a hard work,well , I am only hope he can do this.

lol, no.

i just suggestion something for the 1776 mod
and i m also on the 3.2 version so i dont know whether you have done this or not

my suggestion is when battling against a big army(not a army with  20 people) but a big 100 people army vs 100 people army. instead of battling in the woods in the middle of the map. there should a option whether to meet them at the battle field like in the movies(example "The Patriot"). this would make the alot more...realitic and more fun to others(example ME).
i hope you consider this
and if someone already has consider this or its already in eather in my version or another version of 1776 mod
Just ignore it

I hope this has not already been suggested.

So I am one of those romantics who sacrifices a few companion so they can march with my infantry divisions carrying a flag and spontoon.  It makes my lines look more organized, and helps to identify which is which quickly without having to shuffle though the number keys.

Now my thought is that it would be nice if each division had a banner carrier.  Or at least each subset, IE Footguard, Marine, Grenadier and so forth. Another improvement that might work is if the flags were slotted to pole-arms, using either the M&M style flying flag or a draped one that is not flowing in the wind.

It adds some extra flair to battlefields, without sacrificing a potentially powerful companion.

Back
Top Bottom