Suggestions. Please read first post before you make one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Suminagashi said:
The new dojo arena is pretty sweet but the NPC location is a bit annoying, especially if you're doing practice fights and have to run all the way back over to him to start another or to receive rewards. Perhaps there is another place to put him where he still looks good yet isn't an inconvenience? Also, the third floor should be avoided until fixed. I went up there while exploring and ended up having to Tab to get out, as my character would slide around in the “falling” animation, unable to move correctly.
Aside from either changing the arena NPC's location or the player's spawn location when entering the arena, I suggest also changing the player's spawn location when entering the castle in Kyoto. There's way too much running involved with both the dojo arenas and the castle in Kyoto (or any other city that uses the same external castle scene).

That'd be quite hard.... Would require porting of the entire PW mod into this mod... Its not gonna happen. Sorry.

upload the patch to a new file hosting site. this mod is unplayable with the red error spam during battles.

I would like to suggest that you implement the Freelancer mod if possible. It would be a good idea that you can join an army as an Ashigaru or a Samurai etc. :grin:

Of course, FileSonic is not working now. Please, pay attention to our demands and upload it somewhere else.

DerpMan said:
upload the patch to a new file hosting site. this mod is unplayable with the red error spam during battles.
''
John Felton said:
I would like to suggest that you implement the Freelancer mod if possible. It would be a good idea that you can join an army as an Ashigaru or a Samurai etc. :grin:

Of course, FileSonic is not working now. Please, pay attention to our demands and upload it somewhere else.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,218150.0.html

For the freelancer, I do belive Johnny Nork is working on an update, when, and about it will have freelancer incorporated is unknown.

mikkel the great said:
DerpMan said:
''
John Felton said:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,218150.0.html

For the freelancer, I do belive Johnny Nork is working on an update, when, and about it will have freelancer incorporated is unknown.

Do I have to redownload the whole mod?! Oh great. JUST GREAT!!

Any link for *just the patch*? :roll:

There is, but because Im a bloody idiot who someone let out way too soon from a mental hospital, I am unable to find you one.

hint: look around the sub forum....

I have not yet played it, is it any good?

Another side is, that it wont. I belive KG was made for WFaS, while this is a warband mod.

they have one for warband, and im playing it on 1.143, although their version says it's not compatible with 1.143, it still worked... XD

If I remember right, Kengeki has a bunch of stupid fantasy crap in it though. Anyway, not gonna happen, and probably gonna get off-topic if the current conversation continues.

I tried the mod and even if it's barely working on 1.153 ( steam version ) I already love it, I'm a fan on shogun 2 and being the soldier for one is great.

But some stuff bothered me :
-Where is the tae-yari ? The closest thing to it would be the ninja yari but I would love using it with Samurais or Ashigarus
-Also I really hope the Freelancer mod will be used.
That's it i think.

Really love the katana animations btw.

11sparky11 said:
Mod's dead bro
No offense, but who are you to say the mod is dead? Mod`s fine, same me. Still working on it, so don`t worry. I have to make a lot of stuff from scratch, besides I`m waiting for new WSE version.
OK, so be it.
Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gECg_rM7A

Looks good woyo! Keep up the good work! :wink:

Ohh yeah, and yay for melee mode on guns! :razz:

Back
Top Bottom