Want to keep this as short as possible. The way Bannerlord looks and the combat needs no improvement in my opinion. Graphics are stunning and gameplay is great, so hats off to TaleWorlds for that. However I do believe there could be more content and immersion in the game to really make the players feel like they really are in Calradia instead of a combat/grind simulator. These are some things that I would love to see in the game.
- Actual wedding ceremonies like in Warband, hopefully more expanded.
- Funerals. (For family members, companions and lords).
- Birth celebrations.
- Lords can become drunk in feasts, like the drunks in the taverns in warband, and this can cause loss of relation between lords or a lord and player. Can ultimately end in a duel.
- Drunks in tavern.
- Dialogue from companions (Disagreeing or agreeing with player choices and information on backstory like in Warband) but hopefully with more detail.
- More dialogue from lords and wife/family members.
- More romance features.
- Trying to escape from guards if sneaking into a town fails.
- Political Quests within faction.
- Duels between player and lords or between NPC lords that player can watch. These should only occur due to more than ordinary direct loss of relation or part of a quest. (e.g. if lords have bad relation due to a negative event, such as the courtship of the same lady or disagreements on fief ownership, a duel can occur that a player can watch. There should be a chance of death in duels that results in extreme relation loss).
- More interactive and immersive quests from lords, notables and merchants.
- Bounty Hunter quests from Gang leaders (like in warband when hunting down a fugitive).
- Assassination attempts like in Warband (if relation with a lord becomes extremely low).
- Bandit traps.
- Gardens for lords and lady's to visit and walk through as part of the keep (Can be used during courtship).
- Balcony on the keep that can be seen from the town below. Allows a player at the start of their Bannerlord journey to see a prosperous lord or lady looking down at the town from their high balcony in the keep. Should be a chance that a lord or lady is standing up there every time a player takes a walk through the streets. Adds immersion in my opinion. Can also be used as part of romance and courtship.
- *edit* I also think that when watching tournaments you should be watching from the crowd, or perhaps an area created for that purpose. This might seem unnecessary work with such small impact on the game, however its the small details that count and when it comes to immersion every detail is valuable. I realise this would mean that the crowd would need more work on how they look but I think this would be worth it as previously mentioned.