Suggestions / Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not saying make them run across map, heck you don't even need to change their AI, but sometimes in the woods when I shoot something it runs off and it can be a tad hard to find. Plus it'd be cool to be able to track them.

I'd like to see cannons from the NW module if that's possible without legal problems. Ones in set positions, and requiring an expensive specialized class to use.

DarthTaco said:
I'm not saying make them run across map, heck you don't even need to change their AI, but sometimes in the woods when I shoot something it runs off and it can be a tad hard to find. Plus it'd be cool to be able to track them.

It would add RP, but would get players get pissed if they've to run after them, and then shoot again, then they run off again, and etc. It will be more difficult to hunt, but it will destroy a bit of the Game Play, but this could be a consideration, but we need to look at the good things, and bad things :wink:

Have you guys considered a Trading post to sell naturally produced sugar or tobacco which can be grown in the colonies ?

like have a outpost on a island outside the map where you can export sugar and you have to travel there through ship in order to deliver the special goods.

John_Bastion said:
Have you guys considered a Trading post to sell naturally produced sugar or tobacco which can be grown in the colonies ?

like have a outpost on a island outside the map where you can export sugar and you have to travel there through ship in order to deliver the special goods.

Great suggestion. Though there needs some 3D art to be done here, and bit of coding to integrate the different goods. But let this suggestion stay, because it's good :grin:

i think, the lords class would be rebalanced, it just ridiculous, that they are better in achery and tomahawk trowing than natives

also some benefits from wearing uniforms would be nice, or alternativ: free uniforms

BananaBob said:
also some benefits from wearing uniforms would be nice, or alternativ: free uniforms

You do get benefits, armor value :smile:

Indian weapons should not be free.
Warring indians is useless in PF since, apparently, their weapons are conjured by ancients forest fairies and ancestral spirits in infinite numbers and without any cost.

In my opinion, all weapons should have stock value that can eventually reach 0.

DarthTaco said:
I think the stone tomahawk is the only infi-stock weapon. They're free because most natives do as people do in the mod: craft them.

They do not craft them ingame, their stock is infinite and the tomahawk is a very formidable throwing weapon.
It is ridiculous.

I hate seeing a map too big for the playerbase. I prefer smaller maps with less factions amazon when the community is so small.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Haretik said:
I hate seeing a map too big for the playerbase. I prefer smaller maps with less factions amazon when the community is so small.

Amazon is fine, though it needs some improvements and a make-over so it looks decent and not like some incompetent bullcrap xD

I like Dominion, not TOO super huge, though it could do with one or two less forts, and it's got plenty of wilderness for skirmishes with Natives.

Haretik said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Haretik said:

Amazon is fine, though it needs some improvements and a make-over so it looks decent and not like some incompetent bullcrap xD

I like Dominion, not TOO super huge, though it could do with one or two less forts, and it's got plenty of wilderness for skirmishes with Natives.

Ye..., great map, but needs some modifications though, as written in the thread at PF_Official_EU Forum. :wink: But it's good with all the wilderness :grin:

Back
Top Bottom