SP - General [Suggestions] Deep Character Creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Some armors are looking bad when getting a big muscular character (the ones from batania especially, all the cloth armors and clothes are kinda strange looking too when using a more heavy weight character.

The problem is bracers and shoulder armor adaptation. If you watch better, the more you are big the more they grow without criteria and the result is unwatchable.
Mmm for me it's not that bad, you want a corporeal character, you get it, even though it should be tweakable, hopefully when TW actually gives us this character creation possibilities they will change this

Mmm for me it's not that bad
topolino-meme-occhi.jpg

Some armors are looking bad when getting a big muscular character (the ones from batania especially, all the cloth armors and clothes are kinda strange looking too when using a more heavy weight character.
I'm so disappointed for this... and it will be very difficult that TW will change something... unless they want to change character creation like this mod does (unlikely). ?

The biggest part I’ll DISagree with is naming others. Being able to overly control and manipulate entities that aren’t you, when speaking in terms of names characters, takes away from their personality, and forces things that should be developed naturally.

You want a mod for that, fine.

But I can’t remember the last time I saw someone I liked and said: What's your name? Wait, wait!! Forget I asked. Your name is now Fred!!

triple post
I was so excited to try the DCC mod... until I saw how the armor grows with the body...
10 years of development for this... original.armor1 - modified.body - modified.armor1
?
Nothing has changed?

Character Development System
  • Weight and build sliders have been added to both sandbox and campaign mode.
A small win. ✅ :xf-smile:

And second mode being
Full Body Sliders FIXED
Features:
  • Belly Size
  • Hip Size
  • Butt Size
  • Thigh Size
  • Calf Size
  • Foot Size
  • Breast Size
  • Torso Size
  • Chest Size
  • Neck Size
  • Uperarm Size
  • Shoulder Size
Screenshot_15.jpg

Besides that , i wanted to adress other features that could be added to the character creations.
However, the problems I talked about before (here) are still present... I think this mod should have been implemented...

Forum Rules:
[...]
Double-posting/Duplicate Threads — If you wish to contribute further to a conversation, and yours was the last post in the thread, please edit your last post instead of creating a new one
[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent hours trying to craft a face that actually looked different than the presents. It did not go well. The eyes sliders are either 0 and 100, with no actual differences between. This is a problem with other aspects of the character creator. It lacks depth. I created a character in Warband I'm really happy with, but I'm really sad to see that I cannot even come close to it. Not with a limited set of eye brows, eye/nose/lip/jaw shapes etc etc.

Really hoping this isn't a finalized editor, otherwise I'm gonna be real disappointed. lol

They said they have intentions to improve the CC? Where did they say something like this?
They did not said improve character creation, they said the quote that I mentioned. It may or may not be just related to the face, as @Lord Ferdinand said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom