Suggestions/Bug Reports for v1.7

Users who are viewing this thread

mb1h.jpg

^Only happens with French I believe.

mb3f.jpg

^ These trees suddenly appeared where I was standing and I ended up on top of one. And those spikes came out of the cannon also.

model and texture uniform in version 1.7 is very good right now. I love it. i see the officers are wearing a gorget now and the cockades in tricornes, it's cool..,, :wink: but i think the cartidge box is to large  :???: and bugs in the sweden uniform too.

trethmeier said:
Game crashes if Artillery is unlimbered during the first round of a map.

People tend to crash when cannons are unlimbered even after the first round, just not as many. I'll see if I can find a pattern.

Also us PFAI guys still don't get a standard bearer which makes me sad. :cry: Not to mention my Sergeant almost murdered me over it...

The aiming of the cannons should be finer if possible. It jumps to far in any direction and at long distances It's sometimes impossible to hit your target.

All in all it seems like a pretty clean update considering how much was added. Nice work!

J12-19 said:
Looks like ax-work to me!  :twisted:

I have some suggestions based on MM
Forum: What about sub-forum for regiments. Now its little messy for me.
Game: What about borrow reg/rank system?
Server: If i watch for try against live peoples i didnt see more than 15, maybe try some kind of event for bigger player base?

Well Tikov, we lost our developer so the mod is stagnant now.  Also, you might not want to mention MM at the moment.  It's a bit of a touchy subject...

Lost your dev?  :sad:
I thought Schred is still around?

And the whole AOFI-MM war is bull**** and does not exist...
I love the work these guys are doing, the mod is in a complete other point in history with a other setting..
I don't understand where all the heat is coming from we are no competition we should work together more.

I think events are a good idea yes.

Shred left to go work on MM.  He's not going to be making any more updates for AoFI.  He also dropped Lifeless, another mod he was doing on the side.  And Vincenzo, it doesn't matter if there is or isn't a MM- AoFI conflict, a lot of people here are very touchy when it comes to MM.  I am not one of those people, but I know enough of them that I've learned not to mention it unless you want the yelling to start again.  We tried an event, it didn't turn out so well. 

He's been making a couple things for MM.

i.e., re-doing their models and textures.

Pretty sure his intentions are to join the MM team, at least that's what I gather from when we talk.

He made some Napolenic models and shared them with us, whats the problem with it ? He isnt in the mm team. I think he is just bored of AOFI atm and wants to do some other stuff to chill.

lord_olafson said:
He made some Napolenic models and shared them with us, whats the problem with it ? He isnt in the mm team. I think he is just bored of AOFI atm and wants to do some other stuff to chill.

Nobody said giving you models was a problem at all (it'll be nice to have models with less than 10,000 polies in MM), but he's quit his Lifeless project and abandoned this one - I think that's more than being 'tired of it'. Only time will tell, though.

lord_olafson said:

...when did someone have a problem with it again?

It really irks me that the MM developers try to defend their mod, in a different mode board, when their mod isn't even being attacked.
I speak for the community when I say, we all respect MM, and really don't target the mod.
Most of us are even in an MM regiment!
So every time someone compares the two mode, please don't get defensive.

No, I didnt want to defend MM, I just wantet to say that I think that shred isnt working on AOFI atm becouse he is bored of it but will come back earlier or later.

Beneath me, this awful thread, it screams like abattoir full of retarded children.

rorschach.gif

This is a bug report/suggestions thread for the newly released 1.7 AOFI. I'd say he's probably planning on improving the mod some more... :roll:

In any case I hope this mod continues to grow. The new textures are GREAT and I love the new ranged weapon accuracy. I think firearms are perfectly balanced now.

Back
Top Bottom