Suggestions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

We did the siege of vienna with equipment from deluge war :grin:
To the matter: battle of Vienna is the one of the most famous battles of 17th century and we chose this battle to propagate The Deluge. Who in west Europe heard about battles of Prostki, Lubar or Shklow?

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Feel free to post your suggestions and ideas in this topic.
It is very good.when you shoot from a catapult, the walls are destroing.I hope it will be added.Thank you very much

I still find it fascinating that people will play in that horrid mode just for a few more fps.

Reminds me of those dudes back in the day that would remove basically all detail when playing any fpshooter.

Mamlaz said:
I still find it fascinating that people will play in that horrid mode just for a few more fps.

Reminds me of those dudes back in the day that would remove basically all detail when playing any fpshooter.
I find having a decent framerate is more enjoyable than being forced down to 20-25fps on wooded maps. It doesn't look that awful.

Dx7 looks so horrible it should me made illegal, it is a crime against texture.

How do you drop to 20 fps?

I reduce some settings and leave resolution and texture high and still get 35ish.

I could be cool if u where able to blow upon your matchcord of your matchlock musket given it a 0 % chance of misfire for 10-20 seconds after.
And maybe cranking up a risk of misfire if u dont as that was an importen step of shooting matchlocks. Of course this wouldnt apply to wheel locks or snaphance muskets and pistols

PNyvQW.gif

wiener_snitzel said:
I could be cool if u where able to blow upon your matchcord of your matchlock musket given it a 0 % chance of misfire for 10-20 seconds after.
And maybe cranking up a risk of misfire if u dont as that was an importen step of shooting matchlocks. Of course this wouldnt apply to wheel locks or snaphance muskets and pistols

PNyvQW.gif

Misfire is not about extinguished matchcord, misfire happens when the powder in the pan doesn't light up the load in the barrel, which may be caused by damp powder, or when it's not enough of it in there (for example it could be just blown out by the wind).

But still, adding an option to "check the load" to reduce the chance of misfire would be a nice addition to the game.

Darth Radius said:
wiener_snitzel said:

PNyvQW.gif

Misfire is not about extinguished matchcord, misfire happens when the powder in the pan doesn't light up the load in the barrel, which may be caused by damp powder, or when it's not enough of it in there (for example it could be just blown out by the wind).

But still, adding an option to "check the load" to reduce the chance of misfire would be a nice addition to the game.

Well thats true, but u cant argue that an extinguished matchcord could light a musket. Nonetheless its pretty much the same thing, if there isnt enough powder or the match is either extinguished or set worng it could be awsome to have an perpare to fire thing. Even better if there where two animation random swapping between blowing on match, and checking pan.

n517WE.gif

Back
Top Bottom