Suggestions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

I think that is not enough smoke, flashes and sparks after the shot.You can make a dense smoke? I can not understand the one in previous versions (up to 0.92) in the wick musket smoldering with smoke effect. but since version 0.92 this smoke had disappeared ...

Dansk viking said:
Oh yes, the claymore. That was not needed.
Claymore is too strong now, he have some bonus now. But we nerf it.

mcwiggum said:
I'd also suggest having a musket rest/uni-pod thing as an optional item you can take rather than it being forced on you to have whenever you take a matchloque.
This will be hard to make.
We can make new light muskets without rest-pod or maybe Slavomir cane make something...

NightHawkreal said:
And I again without rapier.  :???:
Yes, the rapier... I forgot. Next path  :wink: Maybe...

NightHawkreal said:
Please remove from the module the map for the event.
This maps, should be offline if admin off the "event" option in panel.

Siberian Cossack said:
I think that is not enough smoke, flashes and sparks after the shot.You can make a dense smoke? I can not understand the one in previous versions (up to 0.92) in the wick musket smoldering with smoke effect. but since version 0.92 this smoke had disappeared ...

Check your Mod Options (in the "Escape menu" while playing) and see if you have option to reduce praticle systems enabled. Probably that's the cause, since smoke/fire effects were not really changed in latest versions.

Generally, I would advise everyone to check their Mod Options, since after we dropped WSE values are saved using battlesize limit - so this may mess up your options in The Deulge if you're playing singleplayer M&B mods.

Hazzardevil said:
NightHawkreal said:
And I again without rapier.  :???:
I was sure some people can take rapiers, if you're a musketeer or pikeman.

He means the combined pistol-rapier from 0.5 version, which has been removed. :wink:

Please remove from the module the map for the event.

What map do you mean? Or are you talking about the "Warfare" maps? Those are "hidden" by default, unless there's more than 40 (will be 35 in next patch) people on the server or admin turns the event mode on.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,331201.0.html
This map and this event.

More likely it is hidden.  :smile: It was the only original weapon around the module.

By the way, why a Russian officer without a dagger?
Although I was not happy with daggers.  :smile:  Dagger blocking does not excitement, stiletto - short weapon with one blow - it is not a weapon.  For backstab more suitable rapier.

I also suggest to remove the blocking for halberds and similar weapons. It is not fencing weapons. In addition, they are very strong - powerful, long, fast (thanks to the turn of the body), the owners often have armor. And remove the blocks for the ax of the engineer. It's just a tool.  :smile:

NightHawkreal said:
By the way, why a Russian officer without a dagger?
Although I was not happy with daggers.  :smile:  Dagger blocking does not excitement, stiletto - short weapon with one blow - it is not a weapon.  For backstab more suitable rapier.

They need biger price, and lower speed :wink:
And I like stiletto :wink:

NightHawkreal said:
I also suggest to remove the blocking for halberds and similar weapons. It is not fencing weapons. In addition, they are very strong - powerful, long, fast (thanks to the turn of the body), the owners often have armor. And remove the blocks for the ax of the engineer. It's just a tool.  :smile:
You can fencing using halberd or similar. Try find vid on YT how its work :wink:.

@Engineer axe.
But why? It's poor like a weapon...

Leifr Eiríksson said:
In which case; remove blocking for all daggers and short weapons too.

But why? I find another solution.

Back
Top Bottom