Suggestions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

You could add more knives and daggers? Not necessarily throwing or throwing but one instance. Curves daggers, for the eastern officers or Janissaries. Simple daggers for western soldiers. I really like the short blades, but only a few classes have it.

Please reduce respawn round to 2 rounds in Invasion mode.

We see large numbers of polls in every invasion round because the dead people get impatient. This would fix it and also make the game more fun in general. Trust me, no one likes to sit idle for 20 minutes waiting for a respawn.

I'd approve of that change. I love invasion, but sometimes it can take half an hour to respawn - The worst case scenario I saw was 40 minutes of wait after which, disappointingly, the last guy who dug himself in got sniped by some russian with an arquebus. Invasion is capable of drawing in a lot of people, sometimes even 40 players, but this population usually leaves after a wave which wipes out a two-third of the team. Reducing the time for respawn could solve this problem and make gameplay more fluid. In an attempt to balance the game mode, you could make bots more numerous and threatening from early on.

NightHawkreal said:
It's just a server configuration. This is the correct setting. I would have just banned the polls from the dead.

And automatically kill the last surviving after three minutes.  :smile:

Because this definitely isn't going to empty all invasion servers immediately.

Roran 13 said:
NightHawkreal said:
It's just a server configuration. This is the correct setting. I would have just banned the polls from the dead.

And automatically kill the last surviving after three minutes.  :smile:

Because this definitely isn't going to empty all invasion servers immediately.
If it meant that everyone goes to battle servers instead, I would be more than happy it that was to happen. :grin:

The ultimate solution to such a supposed problem would be to let the server adjust invader qua- ntity/lity based on two things:

1. Amount of players
2. Choice of difficulty

(Example: Less challenging, Normal invasion challenge, Wreck Havoc or Get Wrecked.

Gun damage seems a bit random to me, sometimes a horse will take a good 3 or 4 shots to bring down, while using anything short of a headlong pike is completely ineffective.
I've also had experience where even from a distance the best Hussar armour has done nothing to reduce the impact of a bullet. Out of regular bow range, but still dead from a body shot.
Perhaps making firearms a bit less random in their damage would help?

I have a few suggestions:
1) make the  casks with gunpowder and boxes with bullets for refilling in battle.
what this can give  to you ?
1.1)  You can refill your supplies from this casks and boxes ,BUT in these casks and boxes supplies will be not endless (~100 units of gun powder and bullets)
1.2) These gunpowder casks can be carry and  used for blowing up the enemy (Invasion game mode). Less gunpowder in the cask, the weaker explosion
1.3) It can be ignited by linstock\ torch with delaying for getting you time to run away
1.4) No more refilling gunpowder and bullets from special chests 1 time per 4 rounds. Only HP and arrows\javelins\knives refilling
1.5) Add to the enemy wagon with gunpowder casks for refilling and stealing (invasion game mode). 1 wagon per 4-5 rounds

2) Small boats should be more realistic, make them longer. make a boat out of two boat models, connect them. not enough space for 3-4 people

3) Plz change the speed of the  halberd attack .this speed is too quickly for halberd (i think)

NightHawkreal said:
Realistic boat, with the motor in the 16th century?  :smile:

It would be better if bots have learned to blow up the gate.

I means this

Herreshoff-2.jpg

lodka.jpg

528397904_65ab1263e7_b2.jpg

57f3ceb02d58db7c7d18ed4a33c6696d.jpg

We need pike-pots (a more stubbier morion)

And please do something drastic to horses health/armour, I played a game where a horse took a piece of grape shotte and still kept on moving.

Back
Top Bottom