Suggestions and Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

This, speaking for myself, is definitely the most awesome mod that I've ever played. While vikings are inherently cool, the amount of immersion this mod creates surpasses mere words.
Having seen the work that has been done since the release of the mod for version 0.903, I must say that I never expected any game related content to make me sit back and pray that it gets finished. Knowing the amount of time that it takes to mod a game, especially with the attention to detail that Mr. Markus enforces, I must send praise to him and everyone that helped him and still do in the making of this masterpiece.
This is definitely one gem I will be waiting for with enthusiasm no matter how long it takes it to get finished.

this mod rocks out with its socks out. honestly there is nothing cooler, and as people have said, the atmosphere is the clincher. one little issue i have is where you grip the spear. its like at the end of the shaft, and looks pretty awkward. the grip placement on the other spears (boar, hewing, etc) is fine, more towards the middle. the way people hold the spear looks unnatural, and would certainly be pretty off balance.

diomedesbc said:
Man the scarce loot is killing me. :smile:
Just defeated an army of 100 Wessex and their king and only got a couple tattered tunics and seaxes!

Thats strange. Loot was a very big deal in this period.
I'm really looking forward to this being done, currently reading those Cornwell dark ages books and am well in the mood for it but sadly its not done :sad:

Back
Top Bottom