Suggestions about game mechanics

Users who are viewing this thread

When i first started playing Phantasy i choose the path of Might over Magic, i chose that because i was importing a high level character and it would be near impossible to develop magic skill without cheating. Well straight to the point, i have mages and magic users of all stripes in my party but their utility is limited because i can't give them orders as far as spells go, i would love it if there was a set of command where you could access spells for your mages and tell them what to cast next, it could work both in and outside of combat, for example if you had necromancers in your party you could tell them to summon undead for you.

(Hope this is the correct forum for this, don't know if this is considered game mechanics or gameplay) Also, though I reference another mod, this one is my favorite. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. I hope it continues to be fun for you.

Is it possible to make the semi-permanent camps count towards a home for marriage? Same for a great hall in a village.

There's a few really good features in Gekokujo, like smiths that can repair and improve weapons. Armor would be good too, but I'd make them both cost more, at least on the last few upgrades. With the new crafting system maybe a possibility to upgrade them yourself! a few alternative firearms would be nice> I don't generally like them in fantasy but here they don't upset the balance. As long as you have them may as well go all out. A few different ammo types would be cool, too. Also, I like the gunshot sound in GekoKujo better and even the reloading animation. They also tweaked combat a bit, for example a spear charge. Kind of have to experience it, though. There were also some kind of neutral places where you could pick up specific troops or goods and also had it's own potential companions.

I've always wanted something along the lines of the peasants revenge, maybe an uprising faction. It would be nice to have more marriage options, like companions. I think raiding villages should cost honor, and maybe create a kind of negative renown stat, like infamy.
Also, I saw you mentioning you might add a way of accessing the lords that somehow end up in the the four ways inn when they join your faction. That would be excellent!

Also, it always bothered me that when someone is raiding a village you have to fight in the village. And lately factions I have treaties with try to raid my villages. When I stop them I'm the one to be considered to have broken the treaty. I really enjoy the early part of the game for some reason, and trying new character builds. Any addition to that is welcomed! On the other hand sliders for womens faces don't seem to do as much. I tried getting the mod 'wardrobe' to work with this but I couldn't.
I'm not the brightest person but I sure would like to help you out. If there's any somewhat easy but tedious steps you need done, I'm your man!

This is a Berembert crafting suggestion, so I'm not sure if it's the right thread, but since the general suggestion thread had to be closed it seems like the best spot.

I really like the concept of Berembert's blast flasks, but I'm not playing a mage, so I can't buy the flame arrow scroll needed to make them. The spell scrolls don't turn up in the cheat menu item list, so I can't cheat to add it. I suspect my only option is to keep picking fights with mages and hoping that I get lucky.

Could the requirements for blast flasks be changed to items that don't require a specific class to purchase?

Back
Top Bottom