Suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey BAB mod makers!

Just a suggestion.

With this new engine, I thought that maybe you should make a weapon, (For special units only or something) that in the animation, it makes them crouch, or something like that, so you'd have the uncoordinated men just standing there looking for a target, while you would have the special forces at a fence, crouching behind stuff and firing.

Hope you like it, (Hope you had that in mind already :smile:)

-Alec

Well, someone else suggested a similar idea, but I think this one is better.  And if it's possible, I think we should do it (and we intend to have plenty of fences to hide behind  :grin: ).  What do the rest of you think?

For sharp shooters and militia troops it would do since they AI doesn't understand cover yet. But really, you don't need to have crouched units in the front rank everytime. Considering that the AI probably wouldn't shoot over the front rank anyway and that you would need at least three ranks of men for a kneeling front rank to even be needed it really doesn't seem like crouching 'needs' to be added at all until the game itself allows for it.

To Necro slightly I think this would be a good idea as several times I've been shot by the AI and they really aren't all that perfect.

Back
Top Bottom