Suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

TucKMuncK

Veteran
I'm not sure where should I post this.

I completed the first chapter and it was amazing! Now I decided to continue the story by forming my own faction,but this mod lacks the mod called "Diplomacy". As king I cant promote my companions to vassals and other things that would be way more cool with diplomacy.

Is there way to merge diplomacy to mod, or would it mess something with storyline?

The companions are an essential neccesity on the party, so i doubt that even with diplomacy  you could make them lords, that will break the questline programmed for the mod in my opinion, but you can assign them to leave the party and be like followers with an army, just assign them a task, give them troops, and the order to follow you all the time, there, lords.

I had an obscure thought, since this mod is basing on old m&b when was also Zendar present, is there a chance that in next chapters will feature undead Harlaus quest as it was in very old beta (or even alpha) version of m&b, when it was still called warrider, dunno if you played that version, I didn't, but there is reference to this quest in wiki.

Yeah but after you killed Harlaus he went to rule the undead. Wouldn't it be a little too much if you had a gang of dark invaders AND undead zombies? If you´d want to go that far you might aswell add the ghouls and robber knights that can still be found in the txt files in the game...

Please please quickly finish the part 2 and then kindly go for the prequel of the series involving king Leon.

bhairab_b said:
Please please quickly finish the part 2 and then kindly go for the prequel of the series involving king Leon.

Playing a pre-story at the time of king Leon and the first attack of the followers of Mehdiuz would be a really great idea actually!
Or maybe like, having to find Leon's tomb to retrieve a holy weapon or other item that he used to hold back the evil. Nice thinking!

I would like the dark side expanded so you can join them much earlier and that everyone you have met throughout the game doesn't hate you and make you feel guilty. Maybe a dark version of Zendar? Elite units for the bad guys kinda like the Knights of Freedom and chivalric gladiators would be nice. Oh and some unique armor and dark side weapons. Anyways great mod and I can't wait for chapter 2!

Back
Top Bottom