SP - General [Suggestion] what are you?, some deity?!

Users who are viewing this thread

I suggest to alter (lower) the calculated value of tiefs, when bribing nobles to join you.

I noticed that as soon as a noble had just 1 (!) castle he would think himself a smartass and demand 1 trillion+ denars for him to join. the value at which nobles assign to them selves when they have tiefs is ridiculous!
nobles with no fiefs to their name had a more reasonable demand (still way to high tho!) but a clan tier 3 with 3 members demanded 900K denars to join. a bit high considering they up and left the kingdom a few days later :'D

I suggest to alter (lower) the calculated value of tiefs, when bribing nobles to join you.

I noticed that as soon as a noble had just 1 (!) castle he would think himself a smartass and demand 1 trillion+ denars for him to join. the value at which nobles assign to them selves when they have tiefs is ridiculous!
nobles with no fiefs to their name had a more reasonable demand (still way to high tho!) but a clan tier 3 with 3 members demanded 900K denars to join. a bit high considering they up and left the kingdom a few days later :'D

1 Trillion is certainly absurd, but 900K is reasonable. I only own 1 castle, and I already have near 700k in my current game (I'm not even a merchant). I feel that a 3-member clan asking me for 900k for them to join my new faction is acceptable.

I'm god, hello child!

At any rate, I pay anywhere between 200k up to 1m for nobles to join, and am still sitting at 5m... Idk what the fuss is about, money in this game is broken, and we have nothing to spend it on hahahaha

Though I've noticed that not all lords bring their fiefs with them, and I have no clue as to why.

1 Trillion is certainly absurd, but 900K is reasonable. I only own 1 castle, and I already have near 700k in my current game (I'm not even a merchant). I feel that a 3-member clan asking me for 900k for them to join my new faction is acceptable.
sure, 900K is okay for a 3 member clan, 300K each, but it just rings hollow when comparing to cost of everything else, and the economy as is in the game.. none of them really match. so if 300K pr member is ok, then maybe higher tier items should cost more? idk.

but a 1 member clan, with a castle, well, "barter bar" only goes to around 20% full, when giving him everything i got. multiple millions of denars.

the biggest problem, even if we say the value the assign to tiefs is correct, the lord you "buy" just leaves you randomly right away, so you just wasted all that money.. and if you kill them after, the money is just gone.. at least have them carry it around until they hit a city or their own castle/towns, so if the betray you like that, you at least get them back if you fight them and win.

Back
Top Bottom