SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestion] We REALLY NEED a better trainer ability

Users who are viewing this thread

Necrosexual

Recruit
We need the ability to train masses of recruits instead of grinding recruit XP by killing looters for hundreds of hours.

Bring back the Warband trainer skill.

Recruits in real life train in boot camp to become soldiers. They do NOT go out and beat up looters in order to level up to marines or navy seals.

I am sick of training recruits by killing looters its the most horrendous gameplay we are all forced into and if the player finally gets a warband style trainer skill then NPC lords should get it too. That will even the playing fields and make battles more interesting than the tier1 bum fights medieval simulator 2020.

Is any one else sick of training recruits by hunting down looters for 90% of the game because I am!

they could put drill instructor under the tactics skill and have it as a clan role and have it that when your not moving on the map your training troops as long as the role as been set. This could solve the problem of having a wipe out in battle and wile your not moving your not make money so it costs.

They kind of have it with recruiting advanced troops from the settlements but i think they should come more quick back and more advanced, but i would also appreciate a skilltree or something for that (btw you train your troops a bit but not much)

Back
Top Bottom