SP - General Suggestion: War & Peace configuration in campaign settings

Users who are viewing this thread

Jahnn

Recruit
It would be really nice if we can choose how chaotic/peaceful it will be from campaign options. I know game mainly based on wars for sure, but no one can focus on other parts of the game while getting constant war declarations. Specially if you have your own kingdom. I can't do any quest if i want to increase relationships or I can't focus my trade skill. Only ideal scenario is i should max out those skills/relations as possible before create my own kingdom or being careless vassal of some kingdom.

Settings in the Campaing Options it would be like;

State of Calradia: Peaceful/Realistic/Challenging

Peaceful: The chance of daily random war declaration percentage reduced. Kingdoms won't declare war to other kingdoms if they have already at war with 1 kingdom.

Realistic: Current/default system we are playing..

Challenging: Chaotic as you can assume. For the people who only like the conquering/battle part of the game. Kind of speed-run.

I heard lots of complains about how constant and infinite wars affects some of the players and this might be a solution. Win-win for everyone in my opinion.

edit: The feature that would be good that if you have good relation with the leader of the kingdom, also daily random war declaration percentage reduced.Based on how much relation with him/her. Or the opposite as well for war declarations. (in Peaceful and Realistic section)

Back
Top Bottom