Suggestion: Samurai Set - Easter Egg

Users who are viewing this thread

The Samurai Set is a nice easter egg idea. There are 6 items (Armor, Helmet, Boots, Short Sword, Sword and Greatsword), unfortunately only the short sword and armor can be found without cheats/console commands.

I suggest adding Samurai Gauntlets to complete the set and spread them accordingly without having to use console commands to find them:

Praven -> Short Sword (most players start in Praven, placing a powerful item there would give them too much of an advantage)
Rivacheg -> Greatsword (a good reward should be located in one of the least explored towns on the map)
Tihr -> Helmet (they are nords, best represented by a helmet, even if it's not their helmet)
Jekala -> Gauntlets (somehow this seems fitting, goes well with their infantry focused army)
Tulga -> Boots (like the nords, the khanate is best represented by boots, even if it's not their boots)
Yalen -> Sword (another rarely explored town in the corner of the map)
Bartyye -> Armor (probably the least explored town in the game, and the reward should be accordingly)

It's an amazing feeling when you're exploring the town to admire the view and suddently you find a hidden chest in a bush, then there's items in the chest, unique items.
If you want to get the whole set, you're pretty much going to have to explore the whole map.

I'm just wondering where you got your info on which cities are least explored? Not saying you're wrong, as I honestly can't tell you which cities I have and haven't explored at this point, just wondering :grin:

From personal experience combined with reflection. The capitals are more explored than the rest since they are rich and the player starts the campaign in one of them. The central cities of Swadia are always the most explored due to their location, Reyvadin and Halmar are also quite central. While the least explored cities are the ones located at the corner of the map that have little strategic importance such as: Werecheg, Rivacheg, Bariyye and Yalen.

There's probably a mod for everything, but it would be nice if this was a feature of the base game.

There can be an achivement added to it: "Warrior of the Rising Sun"

Back
Top Bottom