Suggestion(s) for console version of Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

H3YimDR3W

Recruit
Hey everyone,

I noticed we did not have a section here for the console version so here we go...

My personal suggestion(s) would be to add a cheat menu to the in-game options for warband, I understand that due to controller mapping certain cheats just aren't feasible within the console version but a majority of cheats could be implemented into a cheat menu, the PC already has this and I was surprised to see it left out of the console version when I purchased it.
There should also be more detailed guides on the forums regarding console, I see ALOT of people asking about aspect ratio (words being cut off the screen) a solid stickied post would sort this out for a majority of people.
The in-game "pop-ups" can cause quite some issues, I've skipped many a pop up message when I have been travelling on the world map and then had to stop and search for the information again.
Finally, when upgrading troops on console, once the troop is upgraded the next option is "disband all" I was very unhappy when I disbanded my 50 Vaegir Knights earlier, maybe change it so that it falls on "talk" and not disband all?

If anyone wants to add in, please feel free.

Back
Top Bottom