SP - General [Suggestion] removing the negative effect of ''being'' raided

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi. i noticed if you get raided the reputation gets a -5 with the clan and person who raids you every time. at first it was easy to defend the villages. but now the Western Empire is at war with Aserai / Vlandia / Battania's and its difficult to keep up. i beat a party at my village. i turn my ass around and the 2nd person is on its way already. i dont mind being raided. but the negative relation that comes with it is difficult. especially later when starting your own Kingdom. or atleast do a -2 penalty -5 is quite alot especially if multiple people come.

Hmmm. You should have the -5 for battling them... not for them raiding you....
i thought the same but in my current save game every time someone raids me i get a negative relationship. i thought it were my companions doing the raiding but even after dismissing them all and taking them in my party it still happens when they raid me.

Does not make sense...
@Dejan is this intended or a bug?
ive made a quik video on showing exactly what i mean. the person gets a -6 hit. the faction -1 to -6 aswell. but that seems to be random

edit : at first i thought these clans and raiding party's are pissed at me for not being able to defend. yea no sht xD i cant hold back a total of 3000+ men especially with multiple wars on my own D:

@Dejan informed me about this problem. This -5 penalty is added for npcs to not join to kingdom who raided their villages in the future. So for example if Khuzaits is raiding a clan's village it will be a bit harder for this clan to join Khuzaits in late game, even they are poor and fiefless they will join another kingdom except Khuzaits because of negative relation. However this addition is meaningless for player. I am removing it for player. (only for when player is at defender side of course)

@Dejan informed me about this problem. This -5 penalty is added for npcs to not join to kingdom who raided their villages in the future. So for example if Khuzaits is raiding a clan's village it will be a bit harder for this clan to join Khuzaits in late game, even they are poor and fiefless they will join another kingdom except Khuzaits because of negative relation. However this addition is meaningless for player. I am removing it for player. (only for when player is at defender side of course)
thanks for the reply :grin: that makes sense. kinda like when u have companion party's when they raid a village the player gets a negative relation aswell ( i kinda understand. these party's are ''playing'' in the name of the player so its our own responsibility. even though they can be super anoying if they go on a raiding spree xD reducing the relationsships we've worked so hard for to get up :sad: )

for example :
1''wanna join my kingdom?
2''no you raided my villages''
1''that wasnt me. it was a companion''
2''well yea. but he/she fights under your banner. so you did take some part in it''

kinda like this no?

anyways just a little different. great game though really enjoying it so far. ( off topic. but maybe if allowed and possible to do. perhaps some ideas from Native Expansion (Warband) can be used for Bannerlord. idk how that works legaly though )

Maybe a bit off topic but is there anything thought about having the ability to order your companions to patrol a village/town/castle to prevent them getting raided, to avoid OP's experience as well.
A simple yes or no would suffice, don't need to get in depth too much if you don't want.

Maybe a bit off topic but is there anything thought about having the ability to order your companions to patrol a village/town/castle to prevent them getting raided, to avoid OP's experience as well.
A simple yes or no would suffice, don't need to get in depth too much if you don't want.
i like this very much. and a option to enable/disable fief raiding

Yeah, not quite. It'll break the little immersion we still have because other than starving a city by raiding its villages you can't really do anything else besides a siege
Maybe a mod will do that but I can't find it fair to disable raiding
i didnt mean the ''player cant be raided'' but a option for the companions to stop raiding enemy's so the relationsships dont drop so quikly. ive started to release every prisoner i get right now since most of them are -45 ;_; but thats also because they raid me and it hits me with a relationship penalty

i didnt mean the ''player cant be raided'' but a option for the companions to stop raiding enemy's so the relationsships dont drop so quikly. ive started to release every prisoner i get right now since most of them are -45 ;_; but thats also because they raid me and it hits me with a relationship penalty
Oh yes please, that's what i wanted to ask mexxico but guess Time will show what happens.
But we really really need more companion party options

I though this was a bug, Stil think it is . because one lord I talked sad "lageta is my town take care when you raid its villages " (something like that)while it was my own town and I own the villages. here is the link to bug report @mexxico , I uploaded the images showing these on the bug report thread

He mentioned in the last thread about this that those were coming.

which thread ??? a link pls
Wait, really? I've been following mexxico's messages but didn't see that. That's great!
You mean they donate their troops isnt it? You should gain influence for this. More influence for better troops.

About topic yes you should have more control over your companion parties and it is planned and will be implemented in future.
Ok. We can add several options for your parties. This can solve problem.

-enable raids
-enable other hostile actions (attacking villagers / caravans)
-enable donating troops
Sorry this feature need to be delayed a bit. However this problem will be solved. It's in queue. Currently I am working on weak factions to stay longer on map - and make more come backs - i will share information soon. Also another person in team is working on rebellions. I will work with him after he implements first parts of rebellions. After these things I will pass on this issue. Sorry for delay. Its obvious this is an important feature and need to be implemented.

Back
Top Bottom