SP - Quests [Suggestion] Pause Conspiracy

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm 50 hours into a save and at 1800 conspiracy strength. I don't want to get wracked and I don't want to conquer the map, I rather want to maintain good balance between factions, which works out great. For me this is the most fun way to play the game with nobody dominating.

Request
Please add a dialogue option on one of the main quest NPCs to pause the conspiracy.

Idea
  • As an Empire player I could go meet Arzagos and persuade/blackmail him to give it a break.
  • Or as an Empire player I could go to Istiana and give her some money to do whatever it takes to undermine Arzagos' intrigues. After some days a message could tell the player something like "Istiana's men managed to slow down Arzagos' conspiracy for [insert number] weeks"
  • Or just add a dialogue option on one of them to put conspiracy on hold without any lore integration.

Also give me the option to murder Arzagos and/or Istiana. I can chop the heads off Kings and Queens, Nobles and Mercenary Captains, but some **** who lives in a tavern is somehow untouchable.

Hi, sure !!! This delays is just a very bad idea in 2020, let me just play how i want and when i want, never force me with a main quest ...

Back
Top Bottom