SP - World Map suggestion on controlling territories

Users who are viewing this thread

i've been playing bannerlord for over a year and have had many hundreds of hours clocked. wanna see the game improve but maybe soon will never come. anyway, i recently played Crusader Kings 3 and found some mechanics in that game which could be implemented here in a way and improve what we have with bannerlord.

the mechanic i'm talking about is territory control and vision. in CK3, you can monitor the land under your control and see neutral or opposing armies that move through as well as around it. this makes perfect sense since if you are the lord of a castle or town, you'll have "eyes and ears" everywhere, and scouting posts/towers at borders. so it would make no sense for an enemy army to suddenly show up in front of your town without you noticing well in advance.

with this implementation. i hope kingdoms would have more field battles directed at an enemy invading army that was spotted coming into their land, rather than getting sieged, taking the town back and repeat. while most of the field battles happening during the defense of a siege instead of 2 armies meeting at the border of their territories and duking it out after declaring war

Back
Top Bottom