SP - General [Suggestion] Mods that should be in the game by default

Users who are viewing this thread

So last few days i was surfing nexus modes to make my game more comfortable (and oh boy i found some amazing mods). (just wanted to list and suggest some of them bellow). (this list does not include the mode Bannerlord Tweaks)
Also i am suggesting that many of the options that mods provide should be able to be turned on/off in campaign advanced settings.

Part 1

Part 2
Everyone who agree, +1 this post please, so devs can see this.
If there are any modes that i didn't add, suggest them bellow (Theme will be updated overtime, with new modes to come)

Last edited:
I think the same way. There are amazing mods that should be inside the game base

Last edited:
+1

Can't run forever might be nice...especially if we got a sprint feature as a consolation prize.

Would still like to see the ability to turn off aging/aging death for the main player character.

EDIT: Realize running was on the map. Though sprint and fatigue on battlefield would be welcome, IMO.

Last edited:
Pienso de la misma manera. Hay modificaciones increíbles que deberían estar dentro de la base del juego
Use english please)

Can't run forever might be nice...especially if we got a sprint feature as a consolation prize.

Would still like to see the ability to turn off aging/aging death for the main player character.

EDIT: Realize running was on the map. Though sprint and fatigue on battlefield would be welcome, IMO.
Yep on the strategic map, (curently there is no fatique mode on nexus)

"Would still like to see the ability to turn off aging/aging death for the main player character." +1. I have hope for this

Not sure whether this is strictly okay from a "using other people's code" kind of point of view, but agree. Mods definitely show what kind of quality of life improvements people actively want and, more importantly, some people already implemented. Maybe some inspiration can be found there.

Not sure whether this is strictly okay from a "using other people's code" kind of point of view, but agree. Mods definitely show what kind of quality of life improvements people actively want and, more importantly, some people already implemented. Maybe some inspiration can be found there.
This is how many mods i am using at the moment.
Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

Autoblocker ? meh whats the fun in that...but i see some solid arguments from some of these mods for sure

Last edited:
well i did note that this feature can be on/off in settings (many players that are not hardcore want this)

fair enough but still it should be part of the game play experience in my opinion when there is difficulty settings where you still can tank plenty of hits.. But i cant argue against how people want to play their game :wink:

Last edited:
Mods are definitely plugging a lot of holes for the game right now, so mostly agreed.

Some of your proposed mods are definitely must-have, like Party AI Overhaul (the current system is painfully bad and basic, I pray that it is incomplete and not actually what TW intended), Party Screen Enhancement, Workshop Stash (c'mon, this was in WB, why took it out?),

Rulership for companions hopefully will come to the base game later. THe whole companion system seems incomplete.

However, there are a couple of iffy and superflous ones listed here. Like Battle Bandage.. Really? You know you are wearing armor in battle right? Are you going to sit down and take off your armor to apply the bandage? This is too immersion breaking. Feel free to mod it in, but this just doesn't belong in the base game.

Invisible helmet... Why do people hate helmet? I know you want a toggle option, but still wear your helm with pride dude. Just saying my thought out loud.

You forgot:

1) Better quciksave. 2020 and quicksave has no separate slot. FFS is it a joke?
2) Detailed Character creation. Nuff said, i want to play 150 cm skiny girl
3) Companion respec
4) RTS Camera

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom