Users who are viewing this thread

There are so many times when you just want to keep attacking in 1 way such as overhead, stab or right-left swing...... but it's just a constant wrestling match with the interesting chain system to not chain into a useless attack direction.

My character knows only one direction is best so why should I have to be so meticulous with the mouse to not immediately try a worthless attack?

How about Middle mouse click to lock last attack direction, for those times when you just need to keep chopping or stabbing!

And this is a suggestion, not asking for opinions about combat control in general or antidotal stories about the time you kill 200 sea raiders because the controls are so good and you're so good at the game. I'm very happy for you and probably already sub'd your channel :wink:

imo it'll be nice if you held a key down [such as CTRL] and kept clicking to do your last attack, instead of toggling. I'd forget the toggle was on, and then die cause I attacked wrong.
I'd hate to see this in the already spam-y multiplayer omg

There are so many times when you just want to keep attacking in 1 way such as overhead, stab or right-left swing...... but it's just a constant wrestling match with the interesting chain system to not chain into a useless attack direction.

My character knows only one direction is best so why should I have to be so meticulous with the mouse to not immediately try a worthless attack?

How about Middle mouse click to lock last attack direction, for those times when you just need to keep chopping or stabbing!
But did you report the bug in the pic? :iamamoron:

imo it'll be nice if you held a key down [such as CTRL] and kept clicking to do your last attack, instead of toggling. I'd forget the toggle was on, and then die cause I attacked wrong.
I'd hate to see this in the already spam-y multiplayer omg
This way would be better, imo, but it requires testing.

This suggestion is also the fruit of this. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-leveled-off-from-the-high-view-angle.432755/

Back
Top Bottom