SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestion] Level up companions in Town/Castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Just went through the threads seems no one raise the same questions/suggestions.

Actually when Alya(My little sister) be able to join my clan, I'd like to assign her in Castle to learn people and fiefs management. But sadly when I heard she's leveling up and I went to her skill panel, I couldn't do anything to level her up...

I have no idea why to setup this constraint for leveling a companion. I'll suggest to enable leveling up companion wherever they are (in Castle, Town, Army..etc), then I can continue my lessons to my little sister, in an easier way instead of bring her back to my army and level her up and assign her back to position.

Just went through the threads seems no one raise the same questions/suggestions.

Actually when Alya(My little sister) be able to join my clan, I'd like to assign her in Castle to learn people and fiefs management. But sadly when I heard she's leveling up and I went to her skill panel, I couldn't do anything to level her up...

I have no idea why to setup this constraint for leveling a companion. I'll suggest to enable leveling up companion wherever they are (in Castle, Town, Army..etc), then I can continue my lessons to my little sister, in an easier way instead of bring her back to my army and level her up and assign her back to position.

+1

Though this decision might be influenced by you likely playing Aserai, just as my red viper.

Öhem. Salam?

Back
Top Bottom