[Suggestion/Improvement] Animations

Users who are viewing this thread

Maximus183

Knight
There's some minor issues with it. If you would compare the regular fighting/animations in 1.011 and Warband (so far), there are some differences.

For instance, in 1.011 the fighting was quick, smooth and controlled. If you wanted to cancel an attack by blocking it worked. I'm not seeing the same in Warband. In warband, the attacking is slow and doesn't really do what you want to. If I was, for example, to strike an enemy and successfully there is a certain point during the animation where the character is "idle" right at the end. That time has been significantly extended in Warband it seems. So if I press the attack button, my character doesn't necessarily attack. This slows down the fighting a lot. So it just comes down to a hit, block, stagger, hit, block, stagger, hit, block, stagger, attempt to kill, fails.

So basically what I'm saying is that the animations could use some work. I can't attack until my character has gone all the way through the attack animation, so not until the hand is by my side again (or my chest, whatever the weapon is).

Back
Top Bottom