suggestion- Immersion

Users who are viewing this thread

1. Diplomacy-
I've noticed that there's not much meat in the way of diplomacy other than political marriages that don't actually carry weight and war. If you added in Alliances, Trade Agreements, Political Marriages and maybe the option of creating Vessel kingdoms this would immerse the player in another aspect of management.
2. Roads and map sites other than towns or cities-
The empire is a carbon copy of the Romans save one small detail, it lacks a breathing infrastructure. Adding a few roads connecting all the imperial towns and adding some forests to explore would also add an immersive experience that could still mesh nicely with the game. Maybe a nice royal hunt mission in a wood near the Kings estate. Some ruins held by bandits that need patrolled every few days lest they become over run with brigands and used as bases to stage road raids.
3. Expand the roguery aspect-
The dark ages were rife with scandal and intrigue, the castles and halls are bare, adding a court aspect that needs to be managed such as hearing Subjects problems or passing judgement in land disputes between farmers would be fun. With Court always comes opportunity and intrigue, as the castles are bare the opportunity to over hear secrets about lovers or plots is lost. Let alone the opportunity to profit from an enemy's secret be it blackmail or betrayal.
4. Expand on the Senate and Lords Council-
Having positions to make appointments that would impact relations with the clans would be nice, also allowing us to delegate tasks such as security and patrols would be nice.

All great ideas - or rather things that should be taken for granted in this sort of game. They seem to actually be against this sort of thing though. Much of this stuff has already been rejected. Diplomacy is something people have been going on about, they plan on showing us basic reasons for war proposals when lords trigger a vote but nothing beyond that. I don't understand their reasoning. The mod Calradia Expanded actually adds working roads and so many cosmetic details to the campaign map that make the vanilla map look like an alpha build by comparison. It just feels as though they want to keep the game as basic as possible. But I'll stop whinging...

Is it just me, or are the humanity and the human interactions just gone from Bannerlord, when they've always been in M&B, even if pretty rough around the edges? All the NPCs feel like super limited robots in Bannerlord, while before, it felt like you could build relationships with them that were memorable.

Is it just me, or are the humanity and the human interactions just gone from Bannerlord, when they've always been in M&B, even if pretty rough around the edges? All the NPCs feel like super limited robots in Bannerlord, while before, it felt like you could build relationships with them that were memorable.
The medieval culture of intrigue is one of the most alluring parts of the time period. I feel the human element alien as well. I Love the game but after a bit and like the 3rd-4th play through the domination aspect without any passive strategy or real diplomacy it gets stagnant.

Cool suggestions although maybe put it in the Suggestions sections instead
Honestly was hoping for all this kinda stuff leading up to the game but I seriously doubt anything like this with more depth than a puddle will be added in because reasons

Also ; Morrowind > Skyrim

Not just you a lot of other people think the same.
The game just lacks soul imo compared to warband no memorable characters and the interactions with npcs and other Lords is just boring and lacking in dialogue

Back
Top Bottom