[Suggestion] How to level companions

Users who are viewing this thread

Tobi7043

Recruit
I think it would only be reasonable that the companions would get levels from what they are doing, for example if they are in a caravan they would get skills in trading, if they are killing poachers they get tactics and combat, maybe even some leadership, things like that. That would make the companions easier to level, and give more late game reasons also to put them on quests

I think it would only be reasonable that the companions would get levels from what they are doing, for example if they are in a caravan they would get skills in trading, if they are killing poachers they get tactics and combat, maybe even some leadership, things like that. That would make the companions easier to level, and give more late game reasons also to put them on quests
Good ideas!

I've had caravans out for months and the companion caravan leader still has 0 trade skill. Ridiculous!
That's because all the companions seems to generate with 0 level capacity of many of their skills. They are like lvl 10-ish with 0 attributes into social or intelligent, they cannot learn more than 0.
They put all their skills into combat stats, making them useless for any form of leveling them up.

I think the character that has been assigned the trader of the clan gets the trade points, not the individual leading the caravan. My medic levels up all the time from healing my people for example because she is set as the clan surgeon.

I think the character that has been assigned the trader of the clan gets the trade points, not the individual leading the caravan. My medic levels up all the time from healing my people for example because she is set as the clan surgeon.
My game only has Scout, Engineer, Quartermaster and Surgeon. Quartermaster is for Stewardship I believe.

I'd agree that it's broken, I can level up smithing though but I had intentions of leveling my companions before I could send them on quests that need them to go sell certain items or buy them such as gang needs weapons or trader can't sell here etc.

I can't seemingly get them to be Seargents in battles though to level up leadership or other certain traits for leading troops etc.

Back
Top Bottom