Suggestion: Guards

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah I played Assassin's Creed and Imo, the Assassins were in the wrong. The Knights Templar weren't evil at all. Their overall goal to establish peace was a great idea, but the assassins believed that peace is never possible and foiled their plans.

If you'll allowed me, I want to add some suggestion 'bout guards:

After they spot assasin with weapon in his hand, they should shout something like "Hey, you! Drop that weapon!". After that, every guard in town starts going to place, where we was spotted. And till the moment, we'll change our clothes, each other guard will attack us.

What's your opinion about that idea?

I don't really want to implement the AI Guards. I will probably take them out ofr the tdm mode in the next version. I can include that shout, though. So that you can tell the others that you saw someone. I will do that I think.

Patta said:
I don't really want to implement the AI Guards. I will probably take them out ofr the tdm mode in the next version. I can include that shout, though. So that you can tell the others that you saw someone. I will do that I think.

I can volunteer to do a bit of voice acting! Done it before!

Also another suggestion, is there any way you can give the stationary guards the ability to fight back? I don't care if they have to move or do anything, I just feel kinda bad for them that they just are kinda... There, and people like to abuse them. Like a mace to the face, and the guard doesn't respond.

Patta said:
It will be fine. :smile:

Slytacular said:
Patta said:

I can volunteer to do a bit of voice acting! Done it before!
We don't really need that, these sentences are in the game already (Sneaking into a town disguised in singleplayer and beeing seen by the town guard, they shout something like "Oy, You there, Stop!")

Also another suggestion, is there any way you can give the stationary guards the ability to fight back? I don't care if they have to move or do anything, I just feel kinda bad for them that they just are kinda... There, and people like to abuse them. Like a mace to the face, and the guard doesn't respond.
I must see what exactly I can do. I will change their Equipment too I think in next version. That long Voulge does not really fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom