[Suggestion] Guard Captain

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roran 13

Grandmaster Knight
poison? A very weak assassin weapon that will inflict poison (if possible at all)

Guard captain troop? Guard captain has way better armour and can block etc... perhaps he can see the assassin's names aswell, I don't know?

Roran 13 said:
poison? A very weak assassin weapon that will inflict poison (if possible at all)
Will be done in the somewhere in the future. Somewhere :razz:

Guard captain troop? Guard captain has way better armour and can block etc... perhaps he can see the assassin's names aswell, I don't know?
Even if I limit it to one then, it would not be fair and the one who plays it will always get votekicked.

If Vornne would be willing to share the code for you, his mod includes working poison daggers that also have cures.

About the votekicking, you could disable votekicking. Teamkillers and villager killers ofen get autokicked anyway.

the point is stopping assassins from stealing the books. Why stealing kills? the captain would onlky have the ability to block and maybe 5-10 more armourpoints. This also means he would be slower.

the captain defends the flag like a true hero, and the guards chase/hunt/drive assassins towards him, or finish them themselves, since the captain can't keep up with them. The captain would still die to 3 hits, that's one more then a normal guard would, not much difference.

to balance out the blocking ability, give him only a 1 handed sword to fight with.

It may. Admin Powers :razz:

@Topic: Things like that would make the game totally unbalanced, as I said. And we won't disbale kick votes, there are times where you really really need them. And so everyone would like to play the guard captain and the one who does, if the class is limited to one, will often be kicked... Also, I ahve enough classes for the Guards with the throwing weapon and rifle added in the next patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom