Suggestion: Global Menavlion and glaive

Users who are viewing this thread

DainMorgot

Sergeant
i dont think menavlion powerful enough

menavlion not good

menavlion and glaive should have a unique perk called global reach. now menavlion and glaive be good and not only can 360 hit you and never even look at the slightest direction near your location, bad menavlion and bad glaive now become good menavlion and good glaive and can hit players in other maps

EXAMPLE
i play siege, i hit good menavlion. i kill 2 people next to me without looking and ALSO a random player on skirmish who is playing another match than me. the good power of good menavlion and glaive

extra good menavlion and glaive good perks:

1)now gets 300% damage buff on horse, no need for extra speed, weapons good
2) kill siege players near you and random skirmish player and help captain's mode random guy by killing his enemies.

glaive good.

LAST STEP:

rename game to chivalry:bannerlord. now game good.

make menavlion and glaive good thank u

This is an insane suggestion, you're basically making the menavlion 1% of its actual potential....
Historically menavlions were used much like the thanos snap, but twice as powerfull.

Perk 1: Global Reach

Menavlion/Glaive can hit any player on the map at any range, along with a 50% chance of hitting players in other game modes.

Perk 2: Chain Reaction

When a player is killed by your menavlion, his teammates die as well.

Perk 3: Endgame (In development)

Any player killed by your menavlion has their game files completely erased with 0% possibility of recovery, and must re-purchase Bannerlord at full market price.

Fully expecting to see this in 1.6 patchnotes, next to
"-Headshotting a horse now kills the player who shot it and bans them for 300 seconds."

Back
Top Bottom