[Suggestion] [Feature request] Campaign map simulation while in battle

Users who are viewing this thread

I think its very great feature but very depends on technical possibilities and i think it takes alot of work.
Imagine in middle of the siege AI gets reinforcements from passing by lords. No more catching small parties while bigger ones are a bit further of them. This feature could benefit AI and in both can make the battles bigger longer and more realistic.

On the other hand if co-op campaign will be added in the later development stage(somewhere discussed) this should be added automaticaly, am i right ?

Doesn't this already happen? I've been in what I thought were going to be small skirmishes only to be fighting against or with a larger force... and I didn't get the "would you like to join" dialog at the beginning. Perhaps the dialog or system was updated? It would make for a nice feature, if possible.

As an aside, does this mean, in the perks, that when "simulations" are referred to, that just means the game? The wording is confusing. As far as I know, no one in Calradia has seen The Matrix.

I've noticed parties that are close to the fighting force join before the battle happens, this concept only works from a player perspective but not AI. For AI they join by moving into existing battle.

Back
Top Bottom