SP - Battles & Sieges [Suggestion] encampment and field weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

omo

Regular
The current field battle is different in terms of terrain, but other than that there isn't much of a difference. This doesn't bother me in the beginning, but it's a factor that makes combat tedious relatively early on and We have one.
Therefore, I would suggest adding a few elements to the battlefield and adding elements of the title to encourage a better combat experience by adding a little bit of variation to the battlefield and expanding the range of tactics that are now available.

One is an encampment. In medieval battles, war wagons were often used as simple and mobile fortifications. This not only improves immersion, but also helps a great deal in protecting the troops.
zrm0s1eo9la21.jpg

The installation of Wagon fort is optional. If you don't need it, you can choose not to install it.
There are two requirements for installation.
Requirements :
  • One Step Ahead. (75Tactics. allows you to place the wagon in any position and shape before the battle begins.)
  • Possess a sufficient amount of packhorses. (Maybe 50+. It's even better if you scale up by the amount you own.)
  • The battlefield must be level ground of sufficient extent. (If it is mountainous or heavily forested, it cannot be set up.)

Another option is field weapons.
The Romans operated a mobile ballista. Yes, it may be out of date, but it's a great way to add a different element to the battlefield. It should also be useful for attacking enemy encampments.
It's already happening in the mod, but I hope it gets brushed up and officially introduced.
In addition to all of the above conditions, add additional conditions.
Requirements :
  • Any engineering skills. (maybe 100+. This should require a high level of skill)

I look forward to future updates. Please consider it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom