[SUGGESTION] Different start for the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

BladeNShield

Recruit
I am suggesting to begening of the game and the items too, I know that's stupid because you can quickly earn better items. I don't know why I am suggesting this, but I asked myself this single question, why do we have a crossbow and a sword when we start? How did he/she get those weapons? Why a guy with no shirt and a dagger is running and he wants to kill me, what do I do? Can I kill him? How do I change weapons? alt+f4? Well, that's why I am making this topic...

Instead of starting with those items, maybe make it just a little bit harder? Like keep the current shirt, but replace the boots for the "Practice Boots" (+10 legs armor). And starting with no weapons, how about that? To do what I am thinking about well you will have to do this changes:

- Only keep the clothes but replace the old boots for the Practice Boots. (Remove everything else like the horse, the sword, the shield, the crossbow and the bolts. But keep the fish and the manual of arms.);

- Remove the current start feature. (I am talking about, after you made your character, instead of going to a town, make the player go to a training field.);

- Add a training field or copy the tutorial's training field.

- Add these new items: Practice Sword, Practice Shield, Heavy Practice Sword (In inventory), Practice Arrows (10/10) and a Practice Bow.

After the player leaves the training field now make him join a caravan en-route to the towns of the different factions, which is already made.

And it's done!

I am sure it is a good idea since I started the game and got killed by a bandit in the town. I didn't let him kill me, but my game was laggy maybe because it was loading the map (My PC is very slow in that case.).

Back
Top Bottom