SP - UI [Suggestion] Different loadout presets

Users who are viewing this thread

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
So, I don't know about you, fellas, but personally I never use spears during siege battles - they are simply useless there, I prefer to use bow or a crossbow. But with the 4 items only restriction it is impossible to equip, say, a sword, a shield, a spear, a bow and arrows - there will be no free fifth slot for anything of the mentioned. And now I have to constantly go to the inventory, find a bow and arrows I use, equip it, and unequip when I'm prepairing for the field battle - I don't use bows there. So, before the field battle I have to go to the inventory, find a spear and javelins and equipt it. Not to mention that I have to do the same for companions, since they can't even equipt a proper armor themselves! It's a bit painful, and it generally makes me spend more hours in inventory than in the game.

So, I suggest the devs to implement a loadout presets mechanics. For example, a player may create a loadout which will be used in sieges only and a loadout which will be used for a field battles. It would be much more convenient than dragging all the weaponry manually every fight and siege, and you know that field battles and sieges are the most often things in Bannerlord.

Alternatively, a favourite item mechanics may be created. You can mark any item as your favourite, so it will always be on to of the list, can't be sold and can be equipped with a single mouse click.

Back
Top Bottom