[Suggestion] Deserters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ronan

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I have wondered why deserter parties only consist of only one troop type for quite some time now. I mean if you deserted from an army and the banded together then wouldn't the chances be that you'd have anything from crossbowmen to recruits? I think this would add some flavour to the deserter parties. All bandit troops now consist of only one troop type so a little variation wouldn't hurt.

The other issue I have with  deserters is that apparently bands (10-15 strong) of swadian Men at Arms spawn quite regularly and I think they are too hard enemies for just regular bandits. They also move very fast so I have trouble running away from them even if I only have a few recruits with me.

If he doesn't have enough forces to fight them, I doubt he has enough to pay the fee.  I too would like to see more than just one troop type among the deserters.

We need more deserter types and we need tougher ones too and more frequent. I am pleased when I see things like 15 man at arms as it means better loot (if horses looted that is).

It would also be great if deserters could become like an underground joint faction so that if deserter parties meet they can combine to make bigger parties and the game can automatically spawn a new deserter party somewhere when that happens to keep the number of groups the same.

Back
Top Bottom