[SUGGESTION] Crouch please?

Users who are viewing this thread

LMP said:
BladeNShield said:
Why I am asking a church? Because the marriage is the symbol of Catholicism.
In case you aren't aware of this :wink: people of all major religions as well as nonbelievers marry and to all of them it's a very important event. And most of them don't do it in a Catholic church.

Yes, just saw my mistake, I meant religious maybe. Because there's marriage in every religions (I think 1 doesn't). I don't know why i said Catholicism, maybe I said that for an example.

Nonbelievers also marry. So far M&B has avoided religious and ethnic issues and I think that's a good "policy". Those are touchy subjects for many people. Also it would be a huge effort to make it work with the story.

I'd love it if they made the marriage ceremony in the game somewhat more exciting though. It's a big quest, takes some effort to complete, some form of "reward" at the end would be nice.

The kneeling animation would be extremley useful. You could have a line of pikemen/spearmen kneeling and a line of men with two-handers standing. Would be very useful to any future musket mods as well.

[quote author=Board Description]
This board is for posting bug reports and suggestions by the beta testers of Warband Single Player Campaign.
[/quote]

If you can point me to somewhere that says that this has changed, I'll accept it. Till then, I personally feel this is indeed the correct place.
Let's not get this derailed though. :smile:

Ok, it seems like nobody likes the marriage idea, but the kneeling animation yes. And because the topic is named Kneeling Animation, don't give any attention to the marriage part. But the kneeling animation MUST be added to the game because as I saw, MOST people would like that than nothing. Think about it, you could give orders to your soldiers with shields to crouch and protect themselves when you are attacking a castle. Because if it's 25 vs. 25, (Example) the archers defending are going to wipe your soldiers before the tower comes to the wall. The marriage is another thing that i was thinking about, and thought it would be nice to make it a little bit realistic, but i finaly agreed that this game should be based on mounts, blades, power and blood. The marriage is a minor thing in this game, but if it is, it should be more realistic than now. I'm not going to leave my kneeling animation idea, but for the marriage... just forget it if you don't like it.

BladeNShield said:
But the kneeling animation MUST be added to the game because as I saw, MOST people would like that than nothing.
I don't think the preference of a half dozen fans constitutes a need to add something a couple of days before release.

Kronic said:
[quote author=Board Description]
This board is for posting bug reports and suggestions by the beta testers of Warband Single Player Campaign.

If you can point me to somewhere that says that this has changed, I'll accept it. Till then, I personally feel this is indeed the correct place.
Let's not get this derailed though. :smile:
[/quote]
You haven't been around this board too much, have you? Nijis (used to, at least) tell everyone to post this kind of thing in the privy council.

Did I say that it has to be added before the release? I just want to be sure if they are going to add this feature sooner or later, I don't as long as we are going to have it.

BladeNShield said:
Ok, it seems like nobody likes the marriage idea, but the kneeling animation yes. And because the topic is named Kneeling Animation, don't give any attention to the marriage part. But the kneeling animation MUST be added to the game because as I saw, MOST people would like that than nothing. Think about it, you could give orders to your soldiers with shields to crouch and protect themselves when you are attacking a castle. Because if it's 25 vs. 25, (Example) the archers defending are going to wipe your soldiers before the tower comes to the wall. The marriage is another thing that i was thinking about, and thought it would be nice to make it a little bit realistic, but i finaly agreed that this game should be based on mounts, blades, power and blood. The marriage is a minor thing in this game, but if it is, it should be more realistic than now. I'm not going to leave my kneeling animation idea, but for the marriage... just forget it if you don't like it.

Don't mind it anymore so...

Back
Top Bottom