Suggestion: Cosmetics unlock based on current match score

Users who are viewing this thread

I expect this to be controversial, but I think the game would benefit from the better scored players being more decorated in a given match. Why? It helps allies stick with strong players and helps people identify who the biggest threats are on the other team.

One way to do this would be to activate selected cosmetics based on the scores of the player.

Additionally, it would be awesome (but probably a lot of work) to do high score (top x% ?) variations for gear.
I know this seems a bit extra, but imagine that you see someone and can make a visual determination of the skill of the player. That is really helpful. Plus, it'd probably feel really rewarding to get the extra bling in a match, even if it's temporary.
Awesome idea, but let players have two-three outfits, and make them able to wear better one once they reach threshold (like top 20%, top 40%, rest).

@ParzivaI - it works only if you can see weapon/armor/face. Don't work in bannerlord with so much uniform outfits, once more people will pick their bought items it might work again, but not now.

helpful how? you'll end up with the feinting sweats all crowned with gold tiaras lol
Good, that's how I'll know how to avoid the ones on the enemy team and support the ones on my team. Also, I'm sure archers would love seeing that shiny, gold target.

Current cosmetic system is fine, id rather have TW fix issues then focus on reworking the cosmetic system

Bro it literally works like that, you earn more money for cosmetics after winning a lot. "Pro" players already have the most expensive looking gear, and even without that system you can press tab and see who has better score, and just follow them? The alt button let's you see your mates' names. Also why it looks like you created an alt account to defend your own post lmfao
Bro. You really need to work on your reading comprehension..

"You earn more money for cosmetics after winning a lot" .. yeah in skirmish(and captain too i guess? never played it in matchmaking). In siege and tdm that most ppl play, you get it for time spend on server and you can even get it for sitting afk in spectator mode. (which is retarded, should take score into account..). Having 'better looking' armor only depends on time played not on your skill. I liked the idea, that armor comes with kills(or score) in tdm/siege. Why? Probably other reasons than OP. I usually was looking for custom armor to get to those players and fight with them. Lately it looks like 1/5 of tdm already have top tier armor. You go to some nice looking guy, read his name when you are close and you know he won't be able to block or fight. As players that spend too many hours in this game I/We know ppl who can fight. Community is tiny.

I wouldn't post here at all after giving my opinion, just wanted to roast you a bit after your said "i'm op alt account defending "my/his" ideas". First of all my sir who is good at reading:
OP is 'recruit' meaning it's his first or one of his first posts.
I have 'seargant' status. Which means I have some more posts.
(Lets humour you and go into conspiracy theory bit more)
In theory it could be other way around. Op being my alt account and me defending the idea with my main account.

Problem with this might be that I told OP that his idea won't be ever implemented and is posted in wrong subforum, not mentioning TW doesn't give a **** about suggestions.

Right now our 'customization' is 1 or 2 top tier armors, so we all look like clones anyway. OP idea might be good when there was no custiomization and I would like it. Now when they put in their custom armor stuff, it's kinda impossible to implement anyway.

tl/dr: learn to read and understand what is written.

A small crown that sits on top of head/helmets for last round's MVP would be cool. Or every time you get a MVP star you gain a big heavy medallion around your neck

depositphotos_30715723-stock-photo-sports-man-with-lot-of.jpg

Ultimately this suggestion is just the 2022 version of "warband's class system was better"

Bro. You really need to work on your reading comprehension..

"You earn more money for cosmetics after winning a lot" .. yeah in skirmish(and captain too i guess? never played it in matchmaking). In siege and tdm that most ppl play, you get it for time spend on server and you can even get it for sitting afk in spectator mode. (which is retarded, should take score into account..). Having 'better looking' armor only depends on time played not on your skill. I liked the idea, that armor comes with kills(or score) in tdm/siege. Why? Probably other reasons than OP. I usually was looking for custom armor to get to those players and fight with them. Lately it looks like 1/5 of tdm already have top tier armor. You go to some nice looking guy, read his name when you are close and you know he won't be able to block or fight. As players that spend too many hours in this game I/We know ppl who can fight. Community is tiny.

I wouldn't post here at all after giving my opinion, just wanted to roast you a bit after your said "i'm op alt account defending "my/his" ideas". First of all my sir who is good at reading:
OP is 'recruit' meaning it's his first or one of his first posts.
I have 'seargant' status. Which means I have some more posts.
(Lets humour you and go into conspiracy theory bit more)
In theory it could be other way around. Op being my alt account and me defending the idea with my main account.

Problem with this might be that I told OP that his idea won't be ever implemented and is posted in wrong subforum, not mentioning TW doesn't give a **** about suggestions.

Right now our 'customization' is 1 or 2 top tier armors, so we all look like clones anyway. OP idea might be good when there was no custiomization and I would like it. Now when they put in their custom armor stuff, it's kinda impossible to implement anyway.

tl/dr: learn to read and understand what is written.
This is dumb as ****

You should get more loot regarding to your performance. That's a no brainer, nothing to argue about that.

This is not how it works in Siege and Tdm right now.

Back
Top Bottom