Suggestion: closed eyes on corpses

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried to make a mod to do this but i couldn't find the face animation for closed eyes.
Another suggestion is to allow the player select which troops will participate in battle, for example if you select too many troops in custom battles it can spawn only infantry and cavalry in the beggining and will miss the archers so this option would fix this problem

There's a good reason for them dying with their eyes open. Dying with their eyes open indicate a huge regret in life. They died regretting that they didn't live to see the day bannerlord was made great. Perhaps you can make it your life mission to make sure that they don't die with regret.

There's a good reason for them dying with their eyes open. Dying with their eyes open indicate a huge regret in life. They died regretting that they didn't live to see the day bannerlord was made great. Perhaps you can make it your life mission to make sure that they don't die with regret.
Well, if anyone knows the face animation or how else i can do it I'll make a mod of it since it's so hard for devs write 5 lines of code to make random eyes open/closed on corpses

Back
Top Bottom