SP - General suggestion : clans in debt

Users who are viewing this thread

i used all my brain juice to come up with this , i apologies if i am not up to date with how the money system work , but i guess before it was each clan had its own treasury or money but it had problems that made some clans become very wealthy and others very poor , but i think it has been changed so all clans in faction share one treasury or money , so i thought why not go further but make it so each clan have a limit of money used according maybe to how much holding they have or how much they earn , and if certain lord go beyond that threshold they become in debt and the more indebt the lower the relation to the king making them defect and why not go even further by allowing the player to pay a clan debt to earn relation or maybe trade for troops idk i guess this would be nice edition to give player more options, might be bit hard to pul of idk how coding work and stuff but it shouldn't be impossible ? just a suggestion.

That's a good idea. I wonder if it'll survive player exploit. Its already easy for player to recruit and train troops without being to buy them off impoverished lords.

The question is will TW implement inter-AI relations to do this and politics.

That's a good idea. I wonder if it'll survive player exploit. Its already easy for player to recruit and train troops without being to buy them off impoverished lords.

The question is will TW implement inter-AI relations to do this and politics.
am no big brain i gave the base idea i had on my mind but TW can expand on it and choose what works to prevent exploitation , if they ever adopt it

Back
Top Bottom