[Suggestion] Change of thread title

Users who are viewing this thread

Day after day, I see how the less frequent users of the forum of modifications, ask their questions by opening a new topic without realizing that there is a thread of 'Questions and Quick Answers' for it.

The most common ones in this section of the forum are tired of repeating that there is a thread for this type of quick question. Is it possible that the title of the thread is not very concise in its description of what it is used for?

My suggestion is to change the title of the thread to one that is more recognizable, so that anyone entering this section of the forum knows at first sight that there is a thread for quick questions.

Current title: Mount & Blade Mod Makers Q&A Thread
I think many users don't know the abbreviation 'Q&A' and that's why they open a new thread...
Same thread, but in the 'Viking Conquest DLC' section: Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Suggestions:
- Mod Makers [For Quick Questions and Answers]
- Mount & Blade - Quick Questions / Quick Answers Thread
- For Quick Questions and Answers about modding
Or just write 'Q&A': Mount & Blade Mod Makers - Quick Questions and Answers Thread

Greetings and thanks for reading.

Changed it to: Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

It's also our goal as moderators to close these topics down if too many spring up in a short time period and divert the questions to the Q&A thread. Thank you for assisting us in that endeavour whenever you can though.

When the new forums come we will be looking at implementing a Q&A board that utilizes the Q&A features (such as asking questions, choosing best answers,...). That will relieve the Forge from such topics (they will be moved to the Q&A board).

Back
Top Bottom