MP Suggestion - Add chat wheel (sound + messages)

Users who are viewing this thread

Exemplary mechanics: all players after 20 game wins will unlock first 2 war cries (laugh and usual cry as example). Then, when they have 50 wins, they unlock 2 more cries (war cry and "Yeah, that's me" for example). After 100 wins players will unlock more interesting and rare sounds ("I will drink from your skulls", "That's was easy", "Come here and try to kill me"). 250+, 500+, 750+ wins will open more new, unique and interesting voice messages in chat wheel.

Also, as variant 20+ and 50+ be possible to hear only when you near player. 100+, 250+ etc. will sound a little louder.

First of all, it add more fun to the game, we had many modifications in Warband for war cries, so why not to do it more professional and conveniently in Bannerlord.

Secondly, It makes more sense from achievements (20 wins +, 50+ etc.), if they will be synchronized.

Thirdly, on the long distance there will be, at least, some encouragement to the player for a large number of games.

Also text chat wheel, including fast messages. It's really necessary because this Skirmish mode have the rudiments of eSports, not like usual public servers.

Many of us have a habit press C for voice cry after something in game. WE need it!

Also example, how will it look like (made in paint in 5 minutes).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom