SP - UI Suggestion: A Player Relations Summary Screen

Users who are viewing this thread

stevepine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I think it would be really helpful to keep track of who likes you and who hates you.

Kind of like a football 'league table' of your current relations score with every faction leader / noble in the game.

It could even be colour coded = green part of the table for they like you... yellow for neutral relations , red for negative relations.
At the moment you have to go to the encyclopaedia and look up a game NPC and then finally, you can see what they think of you.

(I know that there is a single player suggestions thread but I just went there and it seems like people aren't using it much or viewing it)

Anyway, what do you think? .... would this be a good addition to the game? I think it would be quick and easy to add and not take much effort.

Last edited:
The current listed friends and enemies tabs in the encylcopedia is fine to be honest, just a wee bit more clicking than something like the list of lords by relation in the Diplomacy mod for Warband

mFPNWVE.png

I know that there is a single player suggestions thread but I just went there and it seems like people aren't using it much or viewing it
Well you'd be surprised to find out that Suggestions forums is what SP devs mostly look at, and where Dejan responds most often.
Most things posted in The Citadel are buried and forgotten pretty quickly, that's why it's not a good place for suggestions.
Anyways, since you willingly decided to post it here instead, i presume you accepted the pros and cons of that action.

Edit: Moved it in the end

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom