Suggestion: A co-op campaign?

Users who are viewing this thread

CrossCurrent

Recruit
Hey everyone, I was talking with a friend of mine, and I was wondering if it were possible sometime down the road to have a co-op campaign, or Versus Campaign if you'd rather.

Your choice would be to either have allied players, probably 2 total, where you can't attack one another, or where you are or could be enemies and instead of having prisoner crap you would just simply escape without your army.
--If it were prisoner situations, maybe it could make another scene where you have to try to escape captivity rather than just sit for the next 400 hours as your friend wins the game.

Of course this would be challenging to pull off since it would either require both players to always be on at the same time, or for there to be times where only 1 is on the server. (obviously not for a versus mode) but I think with a lot of time and thought put forth to this, it could be rather interesting.

I may need to organize this better later on, but what if there was an online queue that would start/stop on a schedule where if there were 5 factions, 5 players are going forth and trying to conquer calradia? No need to worry about time as long as its not expected to go from start to finish in a single run. (unless thats an insane tournament idea?)

Long story short, a co-op or pvp version of a complicated calradian risk would be what i'm suggesting, let me know your thoughts, and if there's any way I can help, hit me up! I'd love to see this happen to my favorite game!

Back
Top Bottom