Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

pigdog

Recruit
Summary: Suddenly game freezes and has to be task-manager-killed, even on duel server with 2 players
How to Reproduce: Play duel server or tdm or siege if you have my issue

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version: 445.87
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
Motherboard: H110H4-EM2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2TB / 250GB

The little hotfix that wasn't really noted anywhere made this game unplayable for me. I know this doesn't affect only me, as I have talked to other players before. The game had some technical issues before, but never that bad and duel server would mostly run smooth. Yesterday it froze during the first duel and it was me and one other guy on the server. I have to kill the game with task manager , so like the other bug of the scoreboard crashing the game (this bug does not affect me anymore) i can't help you with a bug report upload cause there is no prompt. Please revert whatever you added in that mini-hotfix or have a look at it, because some players can't play at all that were fine before.

Are you experiencing the same issue while playing singleplayer?
I have not played singleplayer ever. I might try it out just to see if it will crash.

Most of these crashes happen early into a round, first 5 minutes. A few times I could finish a round on full TDM server and then it would crash in the second round. A few times it froze but then came back after like 30 seconds.

Funnily enough ever since I started the game up again after the last post Bannerlord has not crashed once. If some dev already suspected the culprit issue and fixed it, thank you. If it comes back I will post here again.

Edit: it has now crashed again the same way on low-population tdm server (this happened about 1 minute after this post, lmao)

Same problem.
The game crashes at the beginning of the second round, or freezes for a few minutes and then players are "frozen everywhere".

Siege & TDM

Back
Top Bottom