• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Sudden Crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

walnut

Recruit
Summary:Crashing after clicking play on launcher, no video or opening. Started after trying to end a won battle, the game wouldn't load so I tried to force close it-which didn't work- I then restarted my pc. after I restarted my pc the game would load to a black screen with the cursor and no sound, nothing else would happen. I've tried a number of fixes however I have been unsuccessful thus far. Suggestions for a fix would be appreciated, I can also talk about what fixes I tried. Thanks.
How to Reproduce:load game, with or without mods.
Have you used cheats and if so which:none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:RX 480 8gb
GPU Driver Version:21.7.1
CPU:i7 2600
RAM:8gb ddr3
Motherboard:intel
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): western digital blue HDD 1tb

AJIexander

Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Summary:Crashing after clicking play on launcher, no video or opening. Started after trying to end a won battle, the game wouldn't load so I tried to force close it-which didn't work- I then restarted my pc. after I restarted my pc the game would load to a black screen with the cursor and no sound, nothing else would happen. I've tried a number of fixes however I have been unsuccessful thus far. Suggestions for a fix would be appreciated, I can also talk about what fixes I tried. Thanks.
How to Reproduce:load game, with or without mods.
Have you used cheats and if so which:none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:RX 480 8gb
GPU Driver Version:21.7.1
CPU:i7 2600
RAM:8gb ddr3
Motherboard:intel
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): western digital blue HDD 1tb
Hello! Have you tried disabling mods?
You can also checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.

AJIexander

Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello there, yes I have tried without mods. Today I opened bannerlord and it won't even load the launcher so I am an going to see if a reinstall has any effect. Thanks.
I was once helped by deleting the Bannerlord folder in my documents. But you should thing is to copy your save from there.

Top Bottom